Baudoin 100 HP. Houseboat with many possibilities in the heart of Rotterdam
Basic data of the Spits 38.60 Varend Woonschip
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Scheepszaken
- Brand:Spits 38.60
- Model:Varend Woonschip
- Ship's name:Alanya
- Motorization:Baudoin 100 HP
- Category:Sailing houseboat
- Additional category:Houseboat
- Year of construction:1951
- Experience: Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence
- Length:126.64 feet
- Width:16.63 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Scheepmakerskade Rotterdam
- Price:£ 208.997 VAT Paid (€ 235.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Sanne Vos
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Note: The asking price is a bid from price!
Always wanted to live in the heart of Rotterdam? Then this is the unique and special opportunity with the dimensions of 38.6 by 5.07 m (+-195 square meters) and a standing height of 2.5 m in the hold.
In the middle of Rotterdam on the sunny Scheepmakers quay is the former Spijsoliet tanker Alanya.
The ship has its own address and own facilities. The water where the ship is located is managed by the Heritage Harbors Foundation with which there is a rental agreement that can be taken over according to procedure.
A piece of sailing heritage with many possibilities
The ship is divided into 3 compartments of which 2 have an individual entrance.
At the moment the format consists of 6 individual 1 person studios each with its own bathroom and kitchen and a warehouse cum storage room.
The layout from back to front is as follows:
The old skippers house / wheelhouse has its own entrance. Through the wheelhouse you go to the old skippers house with cooking facilities, shower, toilet, sitting area and separate room with bunk beds. In 2021 painted and used as a simple B & B.
Through entrance 2 entrance to the corridor where located 4 studios for individual use. The studios are certainly to use but are dated, the insulation leaves much to be desired.
From the 4 studios together could be made 2 apartments or 1 brilliant living / with or without studio in the center of Rotterdam.
Adjacent to the last studio is the storage / warehouse space. These spaces are accessible via a separate entrance. (Entrance 3)
In the forepeak there is a recently built studio (2021) with its own entrance. This studio has been used as a B & B in 2021.
In short, a ship with possibilities to share to your own liking.
Wanted: THE lover of this piece of mobile heritage who sees the potential of size, location and of course Rotterdam.
Realize your waterloft of over 180 square meters?
- Registration up to 3 individual persons possible, with a family this is different.
- Berth with address and own facilities
- Berth under management of Erfgoedhavens Rotterdam according to transferable procedure
- B&B activities according to rules of the administrator (Erfgoedhavens) and the municipality of Rotterdam
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Scheepswerf Millingen
- Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Hull colour: Black
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Draught: 100 cm
- Displacement: 514 tonnes
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Layout and spaces inside: See description
- Engine room:
- Cabins: See description
- Berths: fixed: 9
Water tank & material: 14.000 litre Steel
2 times 7000 Ltr
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water:
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
- Number of showers: See description
- Number of baths: See description
- Toilets: See description
- Cooker & fuel: See description
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Beadoin
- Power: 100 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
Fuel tanks: 2
+ Day tank 250 Ltr
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 4,500 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 12 km/h
- Cruising speed: 10 km/h
- Battery: 2 x
- Battery charger:
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Voltage: 24V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Turn indicator:
- Anchors & material: 3 x
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- MOB system:
- Life jackets:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: