diesel installation. Well-maintained Frisian yacht from the builder F. Lantinga from about 1900. Total documentation available at studbook SSRP under Plaque number 382.
Basic data of the Fries Jacht Fries Jacht- 5.53 Meter ( Ca 1900 )
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Scheepszaken
- Brand:Fries Jacht
- Model:Fries Jacht- 5.53 Meter ( Ca 1900 )
- Ship's name:Maintsje
- Motorization:diesel installation
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Open sailing boat
- Year of construction:1900
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:18.14 feet
- Width:8.14 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Grou
- Price:£ 18.119 VAT Paid (€ 19.750 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Auke van der Meer
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Well-maintained Frisian Hunt Maintsje. Built ca 1900 by F. Lantinga - IJlst.
Plaque number: 382 Sail number: RD111
Category: A Type: Frisian yacht
Year built: Approx 1900 Designer: F. Lantinga
Shipyard: F. Lantinga Shipyard location: IJlst
Engine: Built-in Engine type: 1 cyl. diesel
Hull material: Oak Wood Sail material: Dacron
Length stevens: 5.53 metres Width of mountain timber: 2.48 metres
Draught: 0.40 metres Mast height water: 7.65 metres.
Mainsail area: 14,26 m2 Jib area: 8,82 m2
Total surface area: 23,08 m2
Returned to Frisian yacht
The current owner had the former booker "Maintsje" restored in 1996 to the original state of open Frisian yacht at the shipyard Piersma in Heeg and during major maintenance at the shipyard van der Meulen in Sneek, the stern and the toe piece with two aisles and shelves were replaced.
The history is described on the site of Stichting Stamboek SSRP.
Click here for more information
- Designer: F. Lantinga IJlst
- Shipyard: F. Lantinga IJlst
- Vertical clearance: 7.65 metres - mast with counterweight
- Minimum height: 765 cm
- Draught: 40 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0