Daf 615. Hartje Dichterswijk Utrecht: Spacious clipper with owned berth, garage, storage space, common skipper's room www.waterwonenutrecht.nl.
Basic data of the Klipper Verkocht
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Scheepszaken
- Ship's name:Klipper Irene
- Motorization:Daf 615
- Category:Sailing houseboat
- Additional category:Houseboat
- Year of construction:1893
- Experience: (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:94.39 feet
- Width:17.91 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Utrecht
- Account Manager: Sanne Vos
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Always wanted to live on the water? Then this is your chance to realize your own water house / loft.
Combine the tranquillity of the water with all the comforts of the city. Just a stone's throw from Utrecht Central Station is this unique (residential) ship. The cozy Veilinghaven has a direct connection to the city centre. Living in the city and still enjoying the water, in a dynamic district that is developing rapidly.
The ship is situated on a privately owned berth (fully owned), with private parking, storage space and common skipper's room with working jetty. At the quay are all facilities available such as; electricity, water and sewer connection.
The ship is in 2018 equipped with a completely new flat (bottom) of 7 mm steel, and partly the embankments are renewed so you do not have to worry about the maintenance of the hull for the time being. The (living) hold is empty and completely preserved and provided with a work floor, and therefore ready to be converted into a comfortable water house.
Think for example of a waterloft with open kitchen and cooking island, Bathroom with bath & shower, with room for 2/3 bedrooms. All the space you need to realize your own dream home! With the dimensions of 28.77 by 5.5 meters there are plenty of possibilities to fulfill this. Over 100 m2 of living space that can be freely divided to your taste. To give you an idea of the possibilities you can take a look under the heading "artist Impression".
From the deck you walk into the Roef (former skipper's house) which has been completely refurbished, and gives an impression of the history of the ship. This cozy room has a cozy sitting area, Bedstee, and a separate toilet. The walls are lined with attractive bead parts and offer the necessary storage space in the form of built-in cupboards.
Via a wooden staircase you enter the room in which 1 former expanded engine room is present. Upon entering, you immediately notice the huge space where you can realize your dream home at your own discretion. At the front is the front peak shot behind which an extra bedroom / office can be realized.
- Beautiful quiet location and yet close to town
- Unique fixed (for sale) berth *
- All facilities available, water, electricity & sewerage
- New surface & fully conserved
- Start ready for constructing & carpentry
- CVO approved
* Moorings for (sailing) houseboats owned are scarce in the Netherlands. In most harbours one pays demurrage or high amounts just for taking over a rental mooring at a municipality.
With a berth in the property a mortgage can be taken out more easily with regard to this object.
In short, this ship offers the opportunity to a good location in Utrecht on the water to live and realize your own dream home.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Duijvendijk
- Shipyard: Duijvendijk
- Inspection certificate:
- Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Hull colour: Black
- Draught: 90 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Engine room:
Bed box in deckhouse
- Berths: fixed: 2
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Water tank & material: 2.500 litre Steel
- Toilets: 1 Manual
The old deckhouse has been restored. Spaciously preserved and completely empty.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Daf 615
- Gearbox: Reijntjes
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 2,500 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
Navigation and electronics
1 Sailor, 1 handheld Icom
- Anchors & material: 1 x
- Fenders, lines: