Bonenkamp. Sturdy mahogany wooden sloop with bow thruster
Basic data of the Sloep Type Barkas 6.10
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek
- Model:Type Barkas 6.10
- Additional category:Open boat and rowboat
- Year of construction:1997
- Length:20.01 feet
- Width:7.55 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:120 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Boornzwaag
- Price:£ 16.409 VAT Paid (€ 18.450 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jan Haarsma
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
From the first owner, in perfect condition tough/beautiful mahogany wooden sloop with a Sole 2 cylinder 24 hp diesel engine and bow thruster. This eye-catcher is ready for immediate use after purchase. The sloop is made of mahogany with teak on the front and back deck. In addition to steering with the hydraulic steering wheel, the boat can also be steered with a tiller, which can also be used as a removable boarding aid.
The boat was fitted with a new deck canvas in 2018. The engine is a reliable Sole 2 cylinder diesel 24 hp diesel engine with few running hours ( about 450) . An electric bow thruster was installed in 2016 for added sailing convenience. Unique to this boat is the beautiful handmade steering chair.
The (first) owners have enjoyed sailing on the Frisian lakes. The sloop is easy to sail with 8 persons and if it is convenient with more people on deck.
Unfortunately, the boat must be sold due to medical limitations.
Technical specifications summarized:
- Length 6.10 mtr.; width 2.30 mtr.
- Draught 0.60 mtr.
- Year 1997, bought new at the Prins van Oranje in Heeg.
- Hull: the seams are cut open in 2005 and sealed with 2 component glue at Jachtwerf de Jong in Joure.
- Diesel engine built-in 24 hp Sole, annual check (on invoice).
Total about 450 hours of sailing.
- Cable fenders all around. Brass frogs.
- Gunwales: wide 0,20 mtr.
- Air draught: 1,20 mtr.
- Teak foredeck and aftdeck.
- In the cockpit several wooden benches with storage spaces.
- Steering console with instruments (tachometer, temperature gauge, fuel indicator, operating hours counter, light control), hydraulic steering.
- Electric bow thruster.
- Handmade steering chair.
- Cushions on all benches all around.
- Beige two-piece hood, front part also tube hood. New 2018
- 22 years damage free sailed ( insurance proof)
In short for the lover of a wooden sloop, definitely worth a visit.
Viewing by appointment.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 1.2 m
- Draught: 60 cm