DiviNavi M-420 Houseboat Single Level1
60 - 70 hp in single or twin configuration. Various options possible
Basic data of the DiviNavi M-420 Houseboat Single Level
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4
- Model:M-420 Houseboat Single Level
- Motorization:60 - 70 hp in single or twin configuration
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2023
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Suitable for wheelchair, (Semi) permanent residence, Quiet, electric motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing
- Length:37.73 feet
- Width:13.78 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:320 cm
- Headroom inside:230 cm
- Beds:2fixed, 3 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Lemmer
- Price:£ 150.300 VAT Not paid (€ 169.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The all-new DiviNavi is "...The House Boat..." to live in.
It offers the Owner everything he or she would need to be on board yet free to do and move around as in their own home.
The DiviNavi M-Series houseboat is designed like a real house on the water, but with all the safety and performance of a real boat. It has all the facilities and comforts as they should be in a warm and safe home.
The DiviNavi M-Series Houseboat is available in a variety of sizes and with ground floor or split deck options with multiple levels.
DiviNavi M-Series houseboats are a durable asset, as you would expect from a real home. It's composite and it can't corrode like a steel or aluminum hull or hulls made of only polyester and glass that osmose or can de-laminate.
DiviNavi M-Series houseboats are made with EpoVin and PVC core material that does not absorb water and is a sandwich core module making the hull double walled which also prevents condensation and has its own hot or cold insulation resistance.
The M-420/ - code M4215 (14.95mt x 4.20mt) for example is capable of sailing a full day on sunlight with her solar panels, this only with the equipped silent electric motors on conventional shafts installed in screw tunnels to give her a shallow draft and low shaft angle.
Equipped with a standard 25 kW generator and wastewater treatment system, the boat is clean to enter all Blue Flag marinas.
She is a joy to live in, as all parts of the boat are individual living areas that can also be covered and enclosed.
The sun deck is another paradise to be by, there is a sun shade that can be lowered in bad weather such as strong winds or lowered at high speed by boats equipped with a diesel-electric hybrid propulsion system. Speeds in excess of 25 knots can easily be achieved ... with your houseboat.
All sailing houseboats are standard CE - C category classified for Inland and Coastal waters.
Go and enjoy your cruise from Northern Europe straight to the sun of the Mediterranean through the beautiful fields of France to the Côte d'Azur.... or wherever your heart's desires would carry you.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Birol Ernalbant
- Shipyard: DIVINAVI
Coastal and inland waters
- CE max weight: 18,000 kg
- CE max engine: 340 hp
- Passenger capacity: 12
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Vertical clearance: 3.2 m
- Minimum height: 320 cm
- Draught: 70 cm
- Maximum draught: 70 cm
- Minimum draught: 70 cm
- Waterline length: 1,340 cm
- Displacement: 12,000 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Single
- Headroom: 230 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 3