Solar Electrische Houseboat Catamaran Coche Standaard1
Electric motor. French river houseboat fully powered by solar energy. Durable and maintenance free and made of recyclable materials.
Basic data of the Solar Electrische Houseboat Catamaran Coche Standaard
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4
- Brand:Solar Electrische Houseboat
- Model:Catamaran Coche Standaard
- Motorization:Electric motor
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2022
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Quiet, electric motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:49.05 feet
- Width:13.12 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:315 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: France
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Nieuwbouw
- Price:£ 142.296 VAT Not paid (€ 160.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Fully solar powered Houseboat, River Catamaran with 0 percent emissions made from recyclable materials.
This is the first fully recyclable pleasure boat. The electric motor is powered by an onboard photovoltaic generator and provides quiet and affordable sailing.
Available in different sizes. This "Coche" standard is suitable for 2,4,6 persons to stay overnight and for 12 persons to sail.
Enjoy the silence and the feeling of being one with nature.
Interested? Please contact Frans van der Houwen (Frans@scheepsmakelaardijgoliath.nl) or Terry Bos (Terry@scheepsmakelaardijgoliath.nl or 00.31.(0)641470689)
Click here for more information
Shipyard: Sas Bateaux Pour La Planete
Metachronist at Tatare
Light ship according to ISO 8666
- CE-standard: ISO 14946
- CE max weight: 1,440 kg
- CE max engine: 12 kW
- Passenger capacity: 12
Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Vertical clearance: 3.15 m
- Draught: 70 cm
Displacement: 8,475 kg
11045 in laden condition
Ballast: 2,570 kg
Steering system: Joystick
steering control with 2 joysticks
- Remote control:
The Catamaran hulls are made of Strongall (thick aluminum) Maintenance free!
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Water tank & material: 600 litre
- Waste water tank: 600 Litre
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Hot water: Gas water heater
- Number of showers: 2
- Toilets: 2
The boat consists of 1 level with a gangway on the port side and a nice large front deck.
There are 2 double cabins with a corridor to the cabins.
There are two cabins with a total of 2x shower and 2x toilet.
Number of identical engines: 2
2x 6 kw electric motors
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Outboard
- Brand: ePropulsion
- Fuel: Electric
- Cruising speed: 5 km/h
Battery: 4 x 200 Ah
- Battery charger:
48V 12V Victron
- Shore power: Type IP 67 / IEC529
Solar panel: 300 Watt
15 panels 300W (total 4,500 W)
- Consumption monitor:
- Control panel: EasySolar 3kVA & 5 kVA
- Voltage: 220V
Electric motor comparable with 9,9 HP motor.
Daily sailing time is 3 to 4 hours depending on the sun hours.
And then the batteries are still 100% charged!
Maximum speed is about 5 km per hour.
Sailing time between 10.00 and 17.00 hours.
Do not sail if it rains or if the batteries are less than 50% charged.
The batteries and all the equipment are Victron brand, installed in an outdoor ventilated cabinet.