Option possible. Beautiful Houseboat, choice of sailing and non sailing and all kinds of sizes. This one is very suitable for B&B
Basic data of the Moskit Houseboat 9600
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4
- Brand:Moskit Houseboat
- Motorization:Option possible
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2021
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:31.50 feet
- Width:14.44 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:280 cm
- Headroom inside:250 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Nieuwbouw
- Price:£ 85.378 VAT Not paid (€ 96.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Moskit builds a very nice quality houseboats with an eye for detail. For this model, the layout has been drawn in collaboration with Goliath especially for rental (B&B).
The interior and dimensions can be adjusted to your personal wishes.
Two of these houseboats are rented out as B&B in Grou, Friesland near Jachthaven de Oerhaal.
The Moskit can be delivered motorized.
Extensive information can be requested at Frans van der Houwen, 0031 (0) 610255199.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Nomadream
- CE-category: D
Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Vertical clearance: 2.8 m
- Draught: 50 cm
The Catamaran Floats are made of aluminum with a strong aluminum construction.
The beautiful edges and corners are made of Fiber Glass.
The terrace has beautiful wooden louvered partitions which, together with the wooden cladding on the sides, gives the boat such a beautiful appearance.
The terraces have a floor of durable wood and strong stainless steel railings (front and rear).
All doors are sliding doors.
The round windows with PVC edges are in an aluminium frame.
- Headroom: 250 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Modern, light
The interior space is approximately 27,5 m2
As an example of this design, see the drawing.
Furnishing is with living room with kitchenette, bathroom and two bedrooms.
The floor is waterproof PVC.
Kitchen unit with cabinets, sink, built-in refrigerator, electric 2-burner stove (see drawing).
Bathroom with toilet
Waterproof PVC floor
Sink, cupboard, mirror, separate shower with sliding door, electric towel heater and electric heating (see drawing)
In bedroom 1 a double bed of 160 by 200 and 1 closet
in bedroom 2 a bunk bed of 80 x 200 and 1 closet
Radiators see drawing
- Number of identical engines: 1
This version is fully electric and is connected to shore power, sewage and water.
All variants and possibilities can be filled in according to the customer's wishes.
Steering console and motor are optional.
Steering console and navigation € 2.300,00
Yamaha outboard engine 60 HP € 8.500,00
LED lighting and sockets sufficiently present.
Beautiful rubber bumper in aluminium frame