Bader Kronland II Houseboat1
Option possible.. Catamaran Motoryacht/houseboat Very light and comfortable for inland and coastal waters. C-category
Basic data of the Bader Kronland II Houseboat
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4
- Model:Kronland II Houseboat
- Motorization:Option possible.
- Category:Sailing houseboat
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:35.60 feet
- Width:11.25 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:290 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 4 additional
- Country: Germany
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Nieuwbouw
- Price:£ 325.858 VAT Not paid (€ 366.400 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Kronland II is a beautifully designed Catamaran Motoryacht - Houseboat with Ce-C certification. The model has been designed, calculated, certified and improved on Kronland I. The designer has over 35 years of experience with multihull boats suitable for all waters and the company has been designing multihull boats using the most advanced processes for over 25 years.
The construction of the Kronland II will start when there are enough investors for a minimum of 6 pieces.
Kronland II is very suitable to travel comfortably on the inland waterways of Europe and along the sheltered coastline. The minimum draught (maximum 60 cm) thanks to the sandwich construction allows you to reach almost any place where heavy motor yachts cannot but with at least the same comfort and luxury.
You travel in an energy efficient way with a beautiful view steering from the upper deck or in colder weather from the inside.
The electric bow thruster ensures that you can manoeuvre safely and easily which is especially pleasant when passing locks and mooring in harbor boxes.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Burkhard Bader Dipl. Ing.
- CE-category: C
- Hull shape: Catamaran
Vertical clearance: 2.9 m
Maximum with cover 420 cm
- Draught: 41 cm
- Maximum draught: 60 cm
- Minimum draught: 41 cm
- Waterline length: 1,085 cm
- Displacement: 4,500 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
Steering console with instruments and monitor for rear view camera.
- Layout and spaces inside: With L-sofa and storage space. Can be used as a double bed 200 by 150 cm.
- Headroom: 200 cm
Master bedroom with double bed 205 by 140 cm. Lots of storage space.
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 4
- Type interior: Modern, light
Water tank & material:
2 x 300
- Waste water tank: 250 Litre
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water:
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
- Toilets: 1
- Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source:
Heating: hot air
Webasto 3500 eco
Lounge with sofa bed, steering console, kitchen with sink, gas stove and cupboards.
Bathroom with washroom, mirror, shower, toilet.
Large bedroom with double bed and storage space and ventilation.
Cupboards with storage, shelves and electric control panel.
Rear cabin to build as an office and as a sleeping place.
The headroom ranges from 198 cm in the case of the steering console to 210 cm in the other living area.
Rear deck suitable for bicycle storage, outdoor shower and two seating areas. (optional, davits and boat)
- Number of identical engines: 1
Power: 40 hp
between 20 and 80 hp possible
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 400 Litre
- Max speed: 20 km/h
- Cruising speed: 11 km/h
- Bow thruster: Electric
Battery: 3 x
service 450 ah, bow thruster 160 ah, and start battery
- Battery charger:
- Solar panel:
- Consumption monitor:
- Voltage: 12V 24V
boiler 80 L cooling compressor Danfoß F35B
Many interior lighting (14)
Navigation and electronics
Four navigation lights
Anchor and three deck lights