Bader Kronland II Houseboat1
Price includes 30/40 HP outboard engine. Catamaran Motoryacht/houseboat Very light and comfortable for inland and coastal waters. C-category
Basic data of the Bader Kronland II Houseboat
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4
- Model:Kronland II Houseboat
- Motorization:Price includes 30/40 HP outboard engine
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2022
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:35.60 feet
- Width:11.25 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:290 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 4 additional
- Country: Germany
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Nieuwbouw
- Price:£ 325.858 VAT Not paid (€ 366.400 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Kronland II is a beautifully designed Catamaran Motor Yacht - Houseboat with Ce-C certification. The model is calculated and certified CE and improved compared to the Kronland I. The designer has more than 35 years experience with multihull boats suitable for all waters and the company designs for more than 25 years multihull boats using the most advanced processes.
A 70 cm model of the boat was made as a 3D print and with additional hand work, which included the lines and equipment in the hull.
KRONLAND II will be built as soon as two interested parties decide to purchase this boat, which has been worked out in detail and is certified in the CE-C category.
See for 3d version the last pictures
Kronland II is very suitable to travel comfortably on the inland waterways of Europe and along the sheltered coastline. The minimum draught thanks to the sandwich construction allows you to go to almost any place where heavy motor yachts cannot go, but with at least the same comfort and luxury.
You will travel in an energy efficient way with a beautiful view from the upper deck or in colder weather from the inside.
The electric bow thruster (optional) allows you to maneuver safely and easily, which is especially pleasant when passing through locks and mooring in port boxes.
Ask about the possibilities and prices at Frans van der Houwen Frans@scheepsmakelaardijgoliath.nl
Click here for more information
- Designer: Burkhard Bader Dipl. Ing.
- CE-category: C
- Hull shape: Catamaran
Vertical clearance: 2.9 m
Maximum with tarpaulin 4.2 metres
- Draught: 41 cm
- Maximum draught: 60 cm
- Minimum draught: 41 cm
- Waterline length: 1,085 cm
- Displacement: 4,500 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
Steering console with instruments and monitor for rear view camera.
- Layout and spaces inside: With L-sofa and storage space. Can be used as a double bed 200 by 150 cm.
- Headroom: 200 cm
Master bedroom with double bed 205 by 140 cm. Lots of storage space.
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 4
- Type interior: Modern, light
Water tank & material:
2 x 300
- Waste water tank: 250 Litre
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water:
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
- Toilets: 1
- Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source:
Heating: hot air
Webasto 3500 eco
Lounge with sofa bed, steering console, kitchen with sink, gas stove and cupboards.
Bathroom with washroom, mirror, shower, toilet.
Large bedroom with double bed and storage space and ventilation.
Cupboards with storage, shelves and electric control panel.
Rear cabin to build as an office and as a sleeping place.
The headroom ranges from 198 cm in the case of the steering console to 210 cm in the other living area.
Rear deck suitable for bicycle storage, outdoor shower and two seating areas. (optional, davits and boat)
- Number of identical engines: 1
Power: 40 hp
between 20 and 80 HP possible
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 400 Litre
- Max speed: 20 km/h
- Cruising speed: 11 km/h
- Bow thruster: Electric
Battery: 3 x
service 450 ah, bow thruster 160 ah, and start battery
- Battery charger:
- Solar panel:
- Consumption monitor:
- Voltage: 12V 24V
boiler 80 L cooling compressor Danfoß F35B
Many interior lighting (14)Many
options possible. Feel free to ask our houseboat specialist Frans van der Houwenfor more information . 00.31 (0)6 1025 5199
Navigation and electronics
Four navigation lights
Anchor and three deck lights