Grey Floating House Houseboat2
Do you want to know more? Please contact Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4.E-mail the seller(0)6 41 47… Show
No engine. Houseboat with 360 degree view. Floating island that can be placed anywhere. As an office, home or holiday home or for rent!
Basic data of the Grey Floating House Houseboat
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4
- Brand:Grey Floating House
- Motorization:No engine
- Additional category:Houseboat
- Year of construction:2015
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:49.21 feet
- Width:49.21 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:800 cm
- Country: Norway
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Bergen
- Price:£ 373.527 VAT Not paid (€ 420.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Video View here
Grey Floating House is a very special houseboat and really nothing to compare with. The house stands on a floating island and is perfect for a residential or vacation home, office, showroom or café and unique as an investment to rent out.
On the pictures you see the "floating House" in Bergen Norway. A rental price of € 850, - per night is quite normal.
Number of sleeping places of 20 is 12 fixed and 8 extra.
The boat has no engine but is mobile and can be towed anywhere. You choose the location yourself.
The boat has CE marking D and is very solidly built.
The total island is 15 by 15 meters. With two floors, the house has a living area of over 200 square meters. The staircase is in the middle and the rooms are built around it.
The house has a total of 15 rooms including 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Flytende Bolig
- CE-category: D
- CE max weight: 500,000 kg
- Original new price: 800000 eur
- Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Vertical clearance: 8 m
- Draught: 20 cm
The base element is constructed of water-repellent material and has high buoyancy. The floating element consists of 3 separate parts with a total of 25 bulkheads. The construction is built to withstand heavy damage. The weight is 50 tons. And the capacity is up to 300 tons.
The walls of the house are made of fiberglass and epoxy sandwich panels. It is a light and strong construction that can withstand heavy loads.
Of course, we can provide more information about the materials.
- Berths: fixed: 20
- Type interior: Modern, light
- Heating: heat pump and underfloor heating
Very modern interior with all luxuries.
Layout: entrance, laundry room, technical room, staircase, 2 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms (or possibly living room, kitchen or office)
2nd floor has a living room, dining room, kitchen, dining area, bathroom and a bedroom with walk-in closet.
The house has all the facilities.
There are three terraces around the house.