2 x DAF 575, 105 hp. Beautiful version of The Super of Craft 12.6.
Basic data of the Super Van Craft 12.60
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4
- Brand:Super Van Craft
- Ship's name:Fair Lady
- Motorization:2 x DAF 575, 105 hp
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1974
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:41.50 feet
- Width:11.98 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Grou
- Price:£ 62.714 VAT Paid (€ 69.950 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Beautiful version of The Super of Craft 12.6. It is a beautiful and solidly built classic ship from the famous shipyard of Klaassen in Voorschoten with a very nice railing and double glazing and 2 powerful Daf engines that were serviced in 2018. The ship is protected against weather influences in a ship's house in Grou but needs some maintenance. Absolutely worth a visit.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Klaassen, Voorschoten
- Passenger capacity: 6
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Wood
Beautiful railing and teak deck
- Superstructure: Steel
- Windows: Insulated glass from 2004. Double glazing
- Vertical clearance: 275
- Draught: 125 cm
- Maximum draught: 125 cm
- Minimum draught: 125 cm
- Ballast: 15,000 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
All beautiful details of the super of craft are still present.
The teak deck needs maintenance.
An unevenness is visible on the port side for the hull near the anchorage in connection with a somewhat sloppy repair.
- Headroom: 190 cm salon
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 6
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: 1.000 litre
- Waste water tank: 1.000 Litre
- Water system: Pressure system
- Number of showers: 1
- Television: digital TV
- Radio/CD player: radio
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: with whim
Fridge & power source:
Heating: hot air
Rear cabin with a toilet and shower on the port side. On the starboard side, hanging and cupboards. In the back a double bed and a single bed. Lots of closet space under the beds.
Saloon with a cupboard wall on starboard, coffee table with 2 chairs and a corner bench and the steering position on port side.
Front cabin with kitchen on starboard and dinette on port side.
Forehead with three berths and a hanging cupboard on starboard.
Dimensions beds are in the front point: 1x 195 x 65 and 2x 200x70
Rear cabin: double bed 200 x 120 cm and single bed 200 x 70 cm.
Headroom heights: salon 190 cm
Rear cabin, forward cabin and forward cabin 185 cm
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: 2 x DAF 575, 105 pk
Engine hours: 6,200
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,000 Litre
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Cruising speed: 4 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Battery: 2 x
1 battery renewed in 2016
in front of the TV
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Navigation and electronics
- VHF: Shipmate 8300
- Anchors & material: 1 x Elektrische ankerlier
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Outdoor cushions:
- Boat cover: Winter tent (a bit outdated)
- Sea rails:
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
Rib with hard soil
- Outboard engine: Yamaha 4 hp
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: 8 fenders and 4 mooring lines.
- Cockpit table:
Spotlight and searchlight.
Hydrophore with expansion vessel
Gas system renewed and approved in 2003
summer and winter tent
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: three pieces
In 2017 a new geyser entered the ship.
In 2017 the underwater hull was painted (antifauling) and the paintwork was repainted.
New anodes in 2017.