Ex Viskotter 24.801
Do you want to know more? Please contact Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath It Heidenskip.E-mail the seller(0)6 10 35… Show
Mitsubishi S6N 530 HP Bwjr. 1983. Former fishing cutter in 1994 converted to pleasure yacht. Suitable for living and long sea voyages. Possibly in combination with group activities.
Basic data of the Ex Viskotter 24.80
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath It Heidenskip
- Brand:Ex Viskotter
- Ship's name:Elisabeth V
- Motorization:Mitsubishi S6N 530 HP Bwjr. 1983
- Category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:1963
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:81.36 feet
- Width:19.36 feet
- Draught:9 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1250 cm
- Headroom inside:240 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Makkum
- Price:£ 146.743 VAT Not paid (€ 165.000 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Former fishing cutter rebuilt into a pleasure yacht in 1994. Suitable for work, office, living and long sea voyages. Possibly in combination with corporate group activities such as training, meetings and team building. Excluding VAT, the asking price is € 245.000,00. For business use, the VAT is recoverable. The ship has been used for about 20 years as a fishing cutter under the name "Klaas Jelle" UK 186. In 1994 the ship was rebuilt to the state it is in now. For more information and appointment: 0031-6-10359729.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Visser BV Den Helder
- Inspection certificate:
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Green
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
Reef deck bankirai 1984. Renewal of former fish deck 2000 the deck was blasted and given a multi-layer epoxy coating. Over this a bedding compound was applied to which the new Iroko deck was applied.
- Vertical clearance: 12.5 m
- Draught: 275 cm
- Displacement: 80 tonnes
- Ballast: 21 tonnes
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
CVO valid until June 7, 2023.
Loose inventory, tools, equipment in short what is not nailed down is not included in the sale.
- Layout and spaces inside: Former fish hold: headroom: 2.45 m. Dimensions: 700 x 500. Former fish hold: headroom: 2.45 m. Dimensions: 700 x 500 Refrigerator TV Radio CD player Spacious corner seat.
- Headroom: 240 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
One double cabin in aft ship. In the former net hold a 4 person cabin with washing facilities.
Berths: fixed: 6
One double french bed in cabin under the galley in aft ship. In fore cabin a large cabin with 4 single beds with washing facilities.
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Water tank & material: 5.000 litre Steel
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Electric water heater.
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 2 Manual
- Radio/CD player:
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Electric
Fridge & power source: Electric
with freezer compartment (2020)
Part of the fridge.
Heating: Central heating
Fireplace Kabola HR 500 19.7 kW
Bridge equipped with insulating glazing 2005 Hora ship windows (only the round windows not that is plexiglass).
Kitchen: Size: 500 x 300 cm. Stah. 195 cm. 4 burner ceramic (2021) / 1 fryer / 1 dishwasher (2021) / Refrigerator with freezer compartment (2020) / Bosch microwave oven / Bench with dining table
Dormitory under kitchen. Dimension: 300 x 300 cm. Stah.: 195 cm. 2 person bed. / Bathroom shower with wc. / Large closet.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Mitsubishi
- Model: S6N
- Serial number: 11153
- Year: 1984
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 530 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 6,800
- Fuel: Diesel
Fuel consumption: 100 litre/hour
bij 9 mijl per uur.
- Gearbox: Reintjes
- Transmission: Shaft
Grease lubricator (2014)
- Cooling system: Internal.
Fuel tanks: 2
Tank 5,000 l. and day tank 200 l.
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 5,200 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Cruising speed: 9 knots
- Range: 540 naut. miles
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Bow thruster: Hydraulic
Fiat with hydro pump
Battery: 8 x
4 batteries renewed 2022 4 light traction batteries need replacement
- Battery charger:
Generator: 2 x Samford 40 kW
Generator 1 Perkins with samford generator 15 kvA 3 phases Generator 2 Deutsch with samford generator 25 KvA 3 phases
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Consumption monitor:
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V
Engine room ventilation.
Air compressor for engine operation.
Rudder stock: grease lubricated manual.
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge: Humminbirt.
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator:
- Autopilot: Raymarine
- GPS: Furuno
- Chart plotter: Raymarine
- Weatherfax/Navtex: Furuno
Rig and sails
Number of masts: 2
Trees to place car on deck and on shore.
- Spars material: Steel
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Winches: Winches to trees 1250 kg/piece on single wire Anchor winch van Lier winch double pole anchors.
- Electric winches: 4
- Anchors & material: 2 x Poolanker
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Anchor winch van Lier winch double pole anchors.
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: Sufficiency.
- Cockpit table:
Bench and table to be placed on aft deck.
Deck wash pump Stork (2012) with hose.
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Radar reflector:
- Watertight door:
- Self-draining cockpit: