Almost new Vetus Diesel. Beautiful sleek frieze fireplace in perfect condition.
Basic data of the Friese Schouw Klassiek Scherp Jacht
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Hellevoetsluis
- Brand:Friese Schouw
- Model:Klassiek Scherp Jacht
- Motorization:Almost new Vetus Diesel
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1917
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Large groups aboard, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:24.44 feet
- Width:9.02 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Brouwershaven.
- Price:£ 24.012 VAT Paid (€ 27.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: John Blom
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Beautiful wooden flat bottom boat very well maintained with an almost new diesel from Vetus.
Is a real day sailor and can be with large group on board certainly 12 people.
Ship is perfect in the paint (Epifanes) and is well maintained.
Much of the ship has been renewed such as trusses, strakes, mast, boom and gaff(1 extra). Engine is renewed in 2017.
All fittings have been replaced with stainless steel and all copper fittings have also been renewed.
This chimney has great sailing characteristics and is very stable and even with a lot of wind can be handled fine.
Is well sealed by a perfect sail, also has a winter sail for ship and mast.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Gebr. Langeberg te Leeuwarden.
- Shipyard: Gebr. Langeberg te Leeuwarden.
- Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Deck construction: Wood
- Open cockpit:
- Draught: 40 cm
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Leeboards
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus
- Year: 2017
- Power: 12 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel tanks:
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 42 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Fenders, lines: