Strong well-maintained Sole diesel. Tight seaworthy ship
Basic data of the Fisher Potter 25 Rondspant
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Hellevoetsluis
- Brand:Fisher Potter 25
- Ship's name:Jutter
- Motorization:Strong well-maintained Sole diesel
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1980
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Blue water cruising, seagoing
- Length:25.23 feet
- Width:9.35 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:250 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Beds:3fixed, 1 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Brielle
- Price:£ 24.902 VAT Paid (€ 28.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: John Blom
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Beautiful Fisher Potter 25.
Pretty tight Fisher is ready to go.
Ship is very suitable for coastal waters and is very seaworthy.
An ideal ship for fishing in the coastal waters.
Also suitable for touring the inland waters.
Ship has a mast and a boom, the boom is not mounted but can be placed in this way.
with a supporting tarp that's present.
The mast can easily be lowered by 1 person and then the ship has a clearance height of 250 cm.
There is also ballast on board for a stable seaway.
Sailing with this Fisher is very relaxed, the rudder is hydraulically operated by means of the steering wheel or the joystick.
but can also be steered on deck by means of a switch and for emergencies there is a tiller.
The engine is of the brand Sole diesel with a Sole reversing clutch, is very well maintained and stands in a spacious engine room.
The fuel tank has a capacity of 110 ltr and the consumption is + / - 2 ltr per hour.
There is also the Webasto hot air heating which heats the ship amply.
In 2019 a new cooker and refrigerator will be installed.
In 2018 a new toilet is placed.
New anti-slip has also been placed on the deck.
The ship has a Sailor marine radio and a 24 mile radar from Furuno , Clipper echo sounder and Furuno fishfinder.
There are 2 Danforth anchors on board with 30 mtr line and a chain lead.
!2 volt connections are available and also 220 volt when the ship is on shore power.
There are 2 batteries that are charged by a 30 amp charger and a solar panel.
Lots of storage space available, toilet + sink and the water supply is via an electric pump.
there's a tank of about 70 ltr of stainless steel drinking water.
The Fishers are immediately recognised and admired with respect in harbours. This is mainly due to the wheelhouse with the windscreen retracting. This type of wheelhouse is only found on commercial vessels, such as fishing vessels or small coasters. In addition to the wheelhouse, the hull is also modelled after professional vessels: they have a strong similarity with (Danish) fishing vessels. All models are two-masters, except for the Potter 25 variant and the -amper produced- Fisher 31. The smallest 25-footer has a straight butt, but all other types have a striking round fence.
In short, a ship to come and have a look at and maybe make a trial run.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Freeman en Wyatt
- Shipyard: Northshore
- CE max weight: 4,500 kg
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Vertical clearance: 2.5 m
- Minimum height: 250 cm
- Draught: 114 cm
- Displacement: 4,500 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Joystick and via switch on deck + emergency tiller
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: fixed: 3 Extra: 1
- Type interior: Modern, light
- Water tank & material: 70 litre Stainless steel
- Water system: Pressure system
Toilets: 1 Manual
- Radio/CD player:
- Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source: 50 Litre Gas + electric
Heating: hot air
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Sole diesel
- Number of cylinders: 3
- Power: 33 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,070
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Sole
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 110 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 7 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
Fuel tank gauge:
Look glass on tank
Oil pressure gauge:
- Battery: 2 x
- Battery charger: 30 A
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Solar panel: 30 Watt
- Voltage: 12V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Navigation lights:
- Fishfinder: Furuno
- Radar: Furuno
- VHF: Sailor
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Other
- Number of masts: 1
- Spars material: Aluminium
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Stabilizer sail (motor boats):
- Number of sails: 1
- Sails material: Dacron
- Anchors & material: 2 x Danforth Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Sea rails:
- Fenders, lines:
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Manual
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: