John Deere type 6068DF 125 hp. The ship has a fixed rental mooring in Lemmer with a large garden (25 x 10 m). Equipped with a bicycle shed and parking space.
Basic data of the Luxe Motor 25.00
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Donkerbroek
- Brand:Luxe Motor
- Ship's name:Zwaluw
- Motorization:John Deere type 6068DF 125 hp
- Category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Additional category:Houseboat
- Year of construction:1924
- Last refit:2014
- Length:81.89 feet
- Width:16.27 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:230 cm
- Headroom inside:230 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 1 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Lemmer
- Price:£ 310.828 VAT Exempt (€ 349.500 VAT Exempt)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Completely rebuilt ship with KEURINGSCERTIFICATE and VASTE LIGPLAATS and with its own TUIN ON THE WATER with SCHUURE. The ship is in excellent condition. The steering of the ship is extremely simple because it uses a hydraulic drive of the rudder and the existing bow thruster which allows you to turn around flawlessly. The ship has a riveted substructure and was later fitted with a welded superstructure at SRF. The lines of the superstructure run in a scoop and the deck is slightly curved. The mahogany windows, cuckoos and double exterior doors are handmade. The wheelhouse is made of mahogany and can be folded down in its entirety. The ship has a fixed rental mooring in Lemmer with a large garden (25 x 10 meters) with sitting areas, a large barn (with kitchen and toilet), a bicycle shed and private parking. All utilities are present such as: light, water and cable (gas is closed, but the connections are there).
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Boot Alphen a/d Rijn
- Windows: All windows are custom made of mahogany and double glazed. This also applies to the 4 cuckoos that provide the necessary light. New portholes have also been fitted.
- Vertical clearance: 2.3 m
- Draught: 110 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
The boat was built by Boot Alphen aan de Rijn (1924) and served as a barge. First with side, later with an industrial engine. The ship was completely rebuilt in 2008 by the SRF shipyard in Harlingen under architecture according to the latest safety standards. The ship is CBB approved and meets all safety standards. All the locks are easy to pass. In the forepeak stone blocks are placed as ballast. In the back steel caps have been poured.
In June 2014, the ship had a slipway when a spud pole was installed.
All paints are of professional quality: Epifanes and Nelf. Every year everything is checked and if necessary painted. The last painting on the underside took place in 2016 at the Poppe and Zwartsluis shipyards. The superstructure is checked every year and painted if necessary. Last paint job was in 2019.
The ship has been inspected according to the latest guidelines and has a CBB/CVO status until 03-12-2021.
- Headroom: 230 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 1
Type interior: Modern, light
During reconstruction, glass wool and vapour retardant foil were used.
- Water tank & material: 1.500 litre Steel
- Waste water tank: 700 Litre
- Hot water: The ship is equipped with a professional hydrophore installation. There is hot and cold water everywhere. Hot water and heating is obtained by an Alpha ACV installation with drain.
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s)
Ceramic cooker with earth leakage and extractor hood
- Oven: New (2018)
Fridge & power source:
New (2018) refrigerator with freezer
New (2018) Dishwasher: new (2017)
- Heating: The heating of the ship is done by a diesel fired Alfa ACV boiler with tap. Heating is available in every room (including the engine room). In addition, the living room has a cozy pallet stove (2018).
The wheelhouse is spacious and equipped with a so-called round seat with a large table. The living room is spacious and the kitchen is also located here. In the front of the ship there is a front workshop. The engine room is placed under the wheelhouse. All rooms are at spacious headroom. In the deckhouse (former residence of the skipper) there is a washbasin, toilet and desk. At the owner's cabin the bathroom is situated with bath and shower. There is a double washbasin and a washing machine connection.
- Brand: John Deere
- Model: 6068DF
- Serial number: CD-6068-C0-36421
- Year: 2008
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 125 hp
- Engine hours: 2,850
Fuel consumption: 3 litre/hour
at 6/7 km
- Gearbox: PRM 750 d3
- Cooling system: Indirect
Fuel tanks: 2
Each 1500 litres (interconnectable)
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 3,000 Litre
- Max speed: 14 km/h
- Cruising speed: 10 km/h
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Side Power 29 hp 2019
Battery: 4 x 220 Ah
Victron combination: Quattro 24 V/ 5000 VA 120 Ah
Generator: Mitsubishi 6 kW
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Solar panel: 1.200 Watt
- Control panel: The whole system is operated by a Victron isolating transformer. The solar panels have a capacity of 1200 watts. Adjustment and control takes place by means of a Blue solar charge controller MPPT 100I50 system.
Voltage: 24V 220V
The steering of the ship is extremely simple because a hydraulic drive is used. The ship is driven by a three-bladed bronze propeller.
- Light batteries 4 x 12V/ 230 Ah (2018 maintenance free)
- Start battery 2x 220 Ah
- Boegroef batteries 4 x 220 Ah (2016)
- Generator battery 100 Ah
- Dynamo on main engine 80 Ah
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator:
- AIS: Er is ook een AIS systeem aanwezig die gekoppeld kan worden aan PC Navigo. U kunt dus alle schepen waar u vaart in de gaten houden.
- VHF: ICOM 601
Rig and sails
- Spars material: Steel
- Electric winches:
- Hoisting installation
- 4 new mooring lines of 50 metres as well as large quantities of ropes etc.
- Anchor windlass: Manual
Rubber boat with electric motor and battery.
In order to make mooring easier, the ship is equipped with a spud pole at the front which is operated electrically. Cleaning the ship can be done with the deck wash pump.
- Bilge pump: Electric