seagull 2.5. outboard
Basic data of the Wiking Dingy
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Den Bosch
- Motorization:seagull 2.5
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Year of construction:1971
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Quiet, electric motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:7.87 feet
- Width:3.28 feet
- Draught:0 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , 's-Hertogenbosch
- Price:£ 1.334 VAT Paid (€ 1.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Sjoerd Landman
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
A very nice old-timer dinghy for as a dinghy or as a canal cruiser in the city.
The boat is from the 70s of the brand Wiking. There are only a few hundred of these made!
The boat is in excellent condition is waterproof and retains its air.
There is a tarpaulin, foot pump, mudguard and paddles. Also, all the original bags are still there.
Really something for the collector or in town. She can be set up and taken down in minutes.
The Seagull outboard is from the 50's and has been restored to running condition.
Click here for more information
- Designer: wiking
- Hull number: 348
- CE max weight: 20 kg
- CE max engine: 2 hp
- Passenger capacity: 2
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: Blue
- Draught: 10 cm
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Manual
- Type: Outboard
- Brand: seagull
- Year: 1950
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Power: 2 hp
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Air