Do you want to know more? Please contact Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Amsterdam.E-mail the seller+31 (0)6 11 11… Show
Samova diesel 30 hp..
Basic data of the Motorboot 9.10
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Amsterdam
- Ship's name:Oude Maas
- Motorization:Samova diesel 30 hp.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1929
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.86 feet
- Width:8.20 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Amsterdam
- Price:£ 11.517 VAT Included (€ 12.950 VAT Included)
- Account Manager: Ken van Rossum
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This workboat was built in 1929 and served for Rijkswaterstaat on the IJsselmeer.
It had a gasoline engine, which was replaced by a diesel engine; a slow running Samova diesel 30 hp. The engine is from 1949 and runs perfectly.
New tent is emmade in 2017. Also at that time the winter tent was re-stitched. This winter tent fits over the entire boat.
The boat is in good condition. Last winter was on the side and the bottom treated. Very many beautiful authentic details are still present. The board lights and air vents (see photos) are present and still need to be mounted. Connection for this is installed.
The ship is located in Amsterdam and can be viewed there.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: De Vries Lentz
- Hull colour: Black
- Deck colour: White
- Draught: 90 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel
- Toilets: 1 Manual
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Samova
- Year: 1949
Power: 30 hp
Samova diesel 30 hp.
- Fuel: Diesel