Deutz SA 8 L 614, 100 hp, 8 cylinder diesel. Tugboat with 100 hp Deutz
Basic data of the Motorvlet Sleepboot
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Amsterdam
- Ship's name:Johannes
- Motorization:Deutz SA 8 L 614, 100 hp, 8 cylinder diesel
- Category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Year of construction:1955
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.22 feet
- Width:11.48 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:265 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Amsterdam
- Price:£ 21.789 VAT Paid (€ 24.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Ken van Rossem
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Tug / workboat with 8 cylinder air-cooled Deutz 100 hp diesel engine. This sturdy built ship has served as a tug/pusher for many years. The ship is very robustly built and also bears the marks of its heavy work. This tugboat has moved and towed barges for years.
In1986 the ship was bought by the current owner in Enkhuizen. So it is already 35 years in possession. Because of the age of the owner the ship is now sold.
Much is still in the original state. Like the front ship's bed where you can easily create sleeping places. Also the stove on gas oil is still there and can be put back.
The engine runs fine but leaks some oil. The large Reintjes gearbox works fine. It is a ship with work but there is something very nice to do.
The ship was last month on the side and the entire underwater hull was treated.
This beautiful original tugboat is on display in Amsterdam.
Note: The ship can not stay in Amsterdam. The new owner will no longer get a permit for this from the municipality of Amsterdam.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Beneden Leeuwen
- Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Hull colour: Red
- Deck colour: Black
Deck construction: Steel
Vertical clearance: 2.65 m
- Draught: 110 cm
- Maximum draught: 142 cm
- Minimum draught: 110 cm
- Waterline length: 950 cm
- Displacement: 21,053 kg
- Ballast: 3,798 tonnes
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2