DAF 615 diesel 120 - 130 hp.
Basic data of the Groninger Boltjalk 21.61
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath - Hoofdkantoor
- Brand:Groninger Boltjalk
- Ship's name:Erne-Clan
- Motorization:DAF 615 diesel 120 - 130 hp
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Year of construction:1920
- Last refit:2014
- Experience: Family holidays, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:70.90 feet
- Width:12.80 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: France
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Wolfersdorf
- Price:£ 132.958 VAT Paid (€ 149.500 VAT Paid)
Owners have been sailing around with this Groninger Boltjalk for almost 25 years. Due to its age, the ship is for sale. Bought as a hull and rebuilt in-house. The ship has been extended by 3 meters. All certificates are on the ship. Certified until 2026. Last ramp in July 2021. The ship was professionally painted in July/August 2021.
For more information, please contact our yacht broker Sjoerd Kampen, 06 54 72 39 43.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Oppenhuizen
- Windows: Double glazed, lightly tinted windows
- Draught: 70 cm
- Position steering system: Inside
- Flag certificate and EU customs papers are present.
- Register of Holland Certification June 2014, next Certification July 18, 2026.
- Engine DAF 615 total overhaul in 2012 at Mattmüller Weil am Rhein/Germany.
- Steel construction, riveted.
- The entire boat is insulated and winterproof.
- All common tools, equipment and machines on board.
- All lamps are equipped with LED
- Built-in wardrobes and carousel cupboard.
- Hydraulic steering (professional ship system) with two hydraulic tappets/cylinders.
- No Rhine certificate
- every 3 years out of the water for maintenance.
- Headroom: 195 cm
Two cabins with double beds
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Water tank & material: 3.000 litre Stainless steel
Waste water tank: 300 Litre Stainless steel
approx. 300 litres
Water system: Pressure system
Number of showers: 1
(Jabsco) with washbasin
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source:
Heating: Central heating
Kabola HR-400, 220 volt central heating with 10 radiators, boiler 220V and via engine cooling
- Steam outlet: 12V
- Washing machine: 220V
- Heating professionally serviced every year.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: DAF 615
- Serial number: E30988
- Number of cylinders: 6
Power: 135 hp
120 - 135 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
Fuel tanks: 2
1000 ltr for engine + 1000 ltr for heater.
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,000 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
Bow thruster: Electric
9,8 hp Cups boegschroef
- Battery: 8 x
- Generator: Kipor ( 2,7 kw)
- Shore power: Victron 230V
- Shore power cable:
4 (SOLAR system and electric was professionally optimized in 2015)
Voltage: 12V 24V
(2019) 12 volts for domestic (4x12 volts a 200 amp AVA)= 800amp 24 volts for starter (2x12 volts a 200 amp, AVA) 24 volts for Bow Prop: 9.8 HP (2x12 volts a 220 amp, GEL)
- The electricity was rewired in 2008.
- Keel cooling
- 1x spare propeller
4 x service battery 12 Volt 200 Ah AGM, 2 x starter battery 12 Volt 200 Ah AGm, 2 x battery bow thruster 12 volt 220 Ah (gel)
Navigation and electronics
- AIS: SIMRAD NSE 12 AIS
VHF: SIMRAD RS 10 DSC
3x (1 x handheld VHF) Atis A+B
- Satellite color TV
- Atis Funk: NAVMAN 7100
- Anchor and side sword winches are original.