Yanmar 3JH3E. Always sheltered boat with new cable ring, improved rudder etc... Ready to sail!
Basic data of the Jan Van Gent 10.35 Cabin
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Friesland
- Brand:Jan Van Gent 10.35
- Ship's name:Nympheae
- Motorization:Yanmar 3JH3E
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2001
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:33.96 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 63.186 VAT Paid (€ 70.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Graziano Bijlsma
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Neatly maintained ship from first owner. Always parked in a heated shed. Equipped with a bow thruster, so easy to sail without a license. Suitable to spend the night; the necessary comfort such as dry toilet, kitchenette with refrigerator, stereo etc. All executed in teak. New: cable herring with kopleguana and improved rudder.
Description of the owner:
Boat hull no. NL-JGL 10026F101
YANMAR 3JH3E (2001) Eng.no. AO 1962 - 29,4 KW (diesel), 810 operating hours, maximum speed 8 knots, can be sailed without a licence, incl. bow thruster.
Reversing clutch KANZAKI 1:2,64 model KM3W1
New cable herring with bow, new improved rudder, new ash elegantly curved flagpole 2.5 m. with large NL-flag (not standard), engine house double insulated, built in dry toilet, lots of teak unpainted, cushions complete (dark blue) on all benches and sundeck, including rugrol for helmsman, bimini top extendable with extension over the whole cockpit so also for passengers, radio-cd-speler built in with boxes outside / inside (Sony), kitchenette (fixed fridge) and possibility to stay overnight in cabin in 2 persons cage.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 75 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2