Volvo Penta MD40 85 hp 6 cylinder diesel. Robust and spacious polyester ship with many possibilities
Basic data of the Nimbus 3000. Inruil Mogelijk
- Seller:Saleboot BV
- Model:3000. Inruil Mogelijk
- Motorization:Volvo Penta MD40 85 hp 6 cylinder diesel
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1984
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:30.51 feet
- Width:10.50 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:250 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Jachthaven Strijensas
- Price:£ 31.083 VAT Paid (€ 34.950 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This Nimbus 3000 is a beautiful ship with many possibilities.
Because of its solid and practical construction it is a ship which is suitable for family holidays on the inland waterways to a trip over the sea and everything in between.
This Nimbus is built in scandinavia and this is reflected in its design and quality.
In the front of the point is a very cozy round seat made which can accommodate about 6 people, there are also 2 storage cabinets here.
By lowering the table it is possible to turn the round seat into 2 extra beds.
From the saloon you can go to the extra lockable cabin on the port side. This is not a fully-fledged 2-person cabin, but does offer sleeping accommodation for 2 children, for example, or can be used as a large storage room. To starboard is the closed toilet, in this space there is also a fold away washbasin.
From the wheelhouse you have a very good view through the large window. In this room is also a cooking area and a train seat placed. Since the front bench of this seat can also be flipped over, it is also possible to use it to look at the windscreen.
Above the cockpit there is an opening in the roof, which can be opened when the weather allows it.
The tent at the rear can also be removed partially or completely depending on the weather.
In the aft cabin there is a double bed, a seat and a closet space with a washbasin.
The above mentioned price includes a newly placed bow thruster and hot air heater.
If you would like to visit this beautiful Nimbus, I will be happy to make an appointment with you.
Edwin van Strien 0611003292
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Nimbus Boats AG Zweden
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Cockpit: Centre cockpit
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.5 m
- Draught: 70 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Water tank & material: 150 litre
- Water system: Pressure system
Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1 Manual
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source: Electric
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: MD 40
- Year: 1984
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 85 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 130 Litre
- Max speed: 20 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
- Bow thruster: Electric
- Battery: 2 x
- Battery charger:
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Navigation lights:
- Anchors & material: Cast iron
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
- Cockpit tent:
- Sea rails:
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Fire extinguisher: