Yanmar 46 hp. Very nice Malö 116. Perfect swedish craftmenship. Very good overall condition. 2 cabins. Refit Teak deck 2021. Viewing by appointment.
Basic data of the Malö 116 Malo 116, Malö, Maloe
- Seller:Sailing World Lemmer NL / Heiligenhafen (D)
- Brand:Malö 116
- Model:Malo 116, Malö, Maloe
- Motorization:Yanmar 46 hp
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1987
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:40.03 feet
- Width:11.98 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Germany
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Germany / Baltic Sea / Heiligenhafen
- Price:£ 72.927 VAT Paid (€ 82.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Werner Höner
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Very nice Malö 116. Perfect swedish craftmenship. 2 cabins. Teak deck refit 2021. Very good overall condition. Strong passage maker with very safe and deep aft cockpit. Nice configuration for single handed sailing. Viewing by appointment.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Malö (S), Olsöners Batbyggen AB
- Hull shape: Deep round bilged
- Deck construction: Teak, refit 2021
- Vertical clearance: appr. 19,50 m
- Draught: 170 cm
- Displacement: appr. 7500
- Ballast: appr. 3300 lead ballast
- Steering system: Wheel
Very nice Malö 116 with 2 cabins. Perfect swedish craftmenship.
Professional teak deck refit 2021.
Very good overall condition.
Strong passage maker with very safe and deep aft cockpit.
Nice configuration for single handed sailing.
Headroom: 190 cm
ca. 1,89 m
- Cabins: 2 + salon
Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Mahogany
- Water tank & material: appr. 450 l
- Hot water: via engine and shore power
- Number of showers: cockpit shower warm / cold
- Toilets: pumptoilet
- Radio/CD player: Radio CD with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Cooker & fuel: 2 burner gas stove with oven
- Fridge & power source: compressor
- Heating: Diesel heater
Mahogany interior in of perfect quality, very well maintained.
- Brand: Yanmar 4JHE
- Power: 46 hp
- Engine hours: appr. 1700
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propulsion: Shaft, Volvo 3-blade folding propeller (2014)
- Fuel tanks: appr. 220 l, stainl steel
- Battery: 2 x AGM 220 amph servic batteries. Engine battery
- Shore power:
- Voltage: 12/220
Regulair engine maintenance. Engine mountings and propeller shaft new 2012. Extra 3 blade fix propeller. Diesel tank cleaning 2019.
Navigation and electronics
- Log/speed: Autohelm
- Autopilot: Autohelm ST7000
- GPS: Philips AP GPS
- Chart plotter: VDO, in- and outside useable
- Radar: Raymarine
- VHF: DSC
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Masthead sloop
- Number of masts: 1
- Main sail: Battenend mainsail
- Furling mainsail: Single line reefs, operable from cockpit. Lazy jacks, lazy bag
- Genoa: 2 genoas. 120 150, 180 %
- Genoa reefing system: Headsail furler
- Halfwinder, bollejan: Cruising shute 95 sqm
- Winches: several. Andersen ST
Mainsail and 120% genoa appr. 7 years old. Sails checked by sailmaker in 2019 and 3rd reef installed. Easy handling with mainsheet operable by helmsman. Backstay adjuster Hasselfors. Spinnaker pole.
- Anchors & material: Bow anchor with 40 m chain. stern anchor with 25 m chain
- Anchor windlass: electr.
- Sprayhood: fixed screen, handholds, cockpit tent
- Swimming platform: later installed. LoA 12,20 m
Bombard AX3, good condition
2021 professional refit teak deck, teak on coachroof, teak in cockpit and hull polish. Cockpit table, wooden cup holder at pedestal. Fender, ropes, more equipment, ready for sail. Shed winter berth.
- Life raft: (2019, 6 pers. Offshore)
- EPIRB: (2019)
- Bilge pump: el. + man.