Fantastic Banner 28 Race MKII. Full professional and very extensive refit! Viewing in hall in Heilingenhafen by appointment.
Basic data of the Banner 28 Race MK II
- Seller:Sailing World Lemmer NL / Heiligenhafen (D)
- Model:28 Race MK II
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1983
- Last refit:2015
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:29.49 feet
- Width:9.84 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Germany
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Heiligenhafen, Germany
- Price:£ 21.332 VAT Paid (€ 23.499 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Werner Höner
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
We have to sell our beloved Banner 28 Race MK II "Kong Kylie".
We bought this small racing yacht in Copenhagen in May 2012 and have been restoring it ever since.
Since many claim this, let me first say that I am a boat builder and my wife is a boat builder.
With a 3rd child in the meantime our loved boat is getting too small…
A brief overview of the work of the recent years:
- Remove the complete laminate underwater and re-laminate with Eposy.
- Disassemble the keel, improve and laminate the profile, strengthen the keel structure
- Solid, fixed gennaker boom
- Remove all fittings from the hull and deck, repaint, new anti-slip
- Rudder blade and shaft new
- New carbon tiller
- New teak in the cockpit
- Replace most of the interior, replace the bulkheads, stiffen the bow and midships with frames
- New berths in the salon (large cross berth)
- New upholstery in the 80 x 200cm aft berths
- New 12 and 230V electrical, batteries and navigation
- Simrad TP32 autopilot with B&G remote control
- One B&G Triton display each above the Traveler
- B&G V50 with wireless handset
- B&G Zeus7 Touch plotter
- Complete Nexus NX2 Race system with server and USB output
- 6 Andersen winches 2 x backstage, 2 x traps 2 x genoa (self-tailing)
- Various sails new
- Shrouds replaced, deck reinforced
- Running rigging new (Liros Racer 2001)
- Standing rigging new (Dyform with racing tensioners)
- New blocks (Harken Carbo)
- Trap clamps mostly new
- Deck organizer new
It is too much to describe here ... Hundreds of working hours, exclusively by professionals from the yachting industry, went into the project !!!
So if you want to have the (probably) best Banner 28 and like to sail at around 10 kn cruising speed, she is the one for you.
The yacht can be viewed in the hall by appointment and can be test sailed for a small fee for craneing and rigging.
Length 28 'plus 45cm gennaker tree
Built in 1983
Building number 95
Motor BJ 2006 Mariner 6PS long shaft
Direct contact seller:
Click here for more information
- Draught: 125 cm
Fantastic Banner 28 Race MKII
Full professional and very extensive refit!
Viewing in hall in Heilingenhafen by appointment.
Direct contact seller: Phone: 0049-151-65650556.
- Berths: fixed: 0