Volvo Penta D2-50. High quality class A aluminium sailing yacht with keelboard.
Basic data of the Alubat Ovni 450
- Seller:Sailing World Lemmer NL / Heiligenhafen (D)
- Model:Ovni 450
- Motorization:Volvo Penta D2-50
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2020
- Experience: Family holidays, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing
- Length:45.77 feet
- Width:14.07 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:1950 cm
- Berths:2 fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Rogier Kerkhoven
The OVNI 450 is the new version of the OVNI 445, of which 46 have already been built since the first one in 2008. Marc Lombard, the designer of the original design, has breathed new life into the 445. Based on the same hull, the OVNI 450 has a wider stern with a flat floor and open access to the cockpit. The OVNI 450 will be equipped with double steering wheels and larger portholes. There will also be a bowsprit with the bow roller, a larger opening of the porthole for storage and a better designed anchorage seat.
Several options of the 445 will be standard on the 450, such as the Staron cockpit table or the stainless steel ladder integrated in the swimming platform.
For more information, contact the importer Qnautique via email@example.com or check out our OVNI sailing yachts at http://qnautique.nl.
VIEW THE FULL SPECIFICATION VIA MORE INFORMATION
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 19.5 m
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 105 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2