Vetus 2 cyl diesel. Fast racer with nice set of new laminate sails.
Basic data of the Ff 95
- Seller:Sailcentre Makkum Yachtservices
- Ship's name:Alles in de Wind
- Motorization:Vetus 2 cyl diesel
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1987
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:31.17 feet
- Width:9.35 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1400 cm
- Beds:6fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 17.787 VAT Paid (€ 20.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Rieks Buitenhuis
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The FF95 we are offering is known for her very good sailing characteristics and planing hull. This FF has been owned by 3rd owner for a very long time and has been used recreationally. Recent new laminate mainsail and genoa have hardly been used.
The cockpit is compact and all lines run to the entrance, the boat is easy to sail single- or duo-handed. The dynema backstays and backstay are recent.
The interior is characterized by a spartan and simple design. The galley has a sink and running water, opposite a chart table. In the bow a double v-bed and the benches can easily be converted into an extra berth.
If you are looking for a sporty and easy to sail boat with a high fun factor, you should definitely come check it out.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Koos De Ridder
- Shipyard: FF Boats Dronen
- Hull number: 3
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 14 m
- Draught: 175 cm
- Displacement: 2,350 kg
- Ballast: 900 kg
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
Very fast racer, currently owned by 3rd owner. Polyester hull with kevlar reinforcement. New laminate mainsail & genoa, hardly used. Winterized annually in the hall . Osmosis treatment 1999.
- Berths: fixed: 6 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Modern, light
- Color upholstery: Mottled
- Water tank & material:
- Water system: Manual
- Toilets: 1 Manual
- Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Spirit
Modern and sleek ash wood interior with a V-shaped double bed in the forward part of the boat. behind it on BB a toilet and on SB a hanging locker, then a galley with gimballed spirit stove with two burners and pan clamps. On SB a chart table; the saloon has two longitudinal benches. Upholstery of the longitudinal benches shows wear. The stern has two dog berths bringing the total number of berths to six. The denning is teak with inlaid ash.
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus
- Model: M2.04
- Year: 1993
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Power: 11 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 965
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Folding propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 25 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Temperature gauge:
- Battery: 2 x
- Voltage: 12V
Engine maintenance always done professionally.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Plastimo.
- Log/speed: Advansea multi
- Depth gauge: Advansea
- Navigation lights:
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST2000+
- GPS: Garmin 12 Handheld
Built in but not connected, VHF radio Schipmate 8300.
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Fractional
- Number of masts: 1
- Spars material: Aluminium
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Number of sails: 4
- Sails material: Laminate
- Sails manufacturer: UK De Vries Sails
- Main sail:
- Manual winches: 4
- Mainsail (2019 UK De Vries Sails),laminate cruising offshore performance leeches (used a few times).
- Genoa I (2019 UK De Vries Sails), laminate cruising offshore performance: (barely used)
- Working jib 2019 UK De Vries Sails cruising offshore ( Dacron)
- Mainsail Hull (2019 UK De Vries Sails).
- Gennaker Nic Bol/Quantum Sails 0.75 Oz 60 m2 with trunk. Has surface of spinnaker and with spinnaker pole can also be used downwind (little used so in good condition)
- High Aspect De Vries Sails: in good condition (laminate)
- Mainsail ( 2000 De Vries Sails) cruising offshore luff in groove: (used ) - Dacron -.
Dynema backstays including stoppers operable from cockpit (2017) Adjustable dynema backstay (2018) . Harken mainsail overflow, spinlock turning blocks and stoppers on cabin roof. All halyards, reefing lines and underline trigger operable from cockpit. Lazy jackets. Proctormast and boom, telescopic spinnaker boom. Sailing line of dynema.
- Anchors & material: 1 x Fortress Aluminium
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
- Sea rails:
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
Dynema sea railing, stainless steel swim ladder and anchor with lead line.
- Self-draining cockpit: