Yanmar 2 cilinder diesel, 16 HP. Ready for departure, this well sailing Dehler has a complete set of North Sails. Until 2011 racing ship, after that in service as a family boat.
Basic data of the Dehler 34 / Optima 106
- Model:34 / Optima 106
- Ship's name:Darwin
- Motorization:Yanmar 2 cilinder diesel, 16 HP
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1986
- Last refit:2018
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.78 feet
- Width:11.15 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:175 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 26.246 VAT Paid (€ 29.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Ron Spoelstra
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Ready to go on holiday this summer! A well sailing Dehler that was used for long sea voyages until 2011. After that she was employed as a family ship on the Lauwersmeer and Wad. Complete (overcompleted) set of North Sails.
Equipped with tiller but the original steering position is still present and can be replaced (but why would you). TacTic log depth and wind gauge. Autopilot, new upholstery, new AIS Easy TRX, new VHF Icom. Four cockpit winches, two cabin roof winches, pendulum sails.
The famous inlaid anti-slip from Dehler was professionally replaced two years ago, as were the teak benches. The VAT has been demonstrably paid and it is a safe purchase, as the ship is cadastrally registered. There is also a certificate of measurement and as far as we have been able to verify, all the papers related to the equipment and ship, from new, are on board.
Known defects: there is no mainsail cover.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 170 cm
- Headroom: 175 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2