2 pcs 210 HP Cummins Marine Turbo Diesel engines. Completely renovated Sea ray 350 Sundancer sports cruiser equipped with 2 x original 210 HP Marine Turbo Diesel engines and 2 pieces reconditioned V-d
Basic data of the Sea Ray 350/370 Sundancer Cummins Diesel Motoren Boegschroef Kachel
- Seller:Rinze Vlieg. Binnenboordmotor.nl
- Brand:Sea Ray
- Model:350/370 Sundancer Cummins Diesel Motoren Boegschroef Kachel
- Ship's name:Enjoy
- Motorization:2 pcs 210 HP Cummins Marine Turbo Diesel engines
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:1990
- Last refit:2017
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Fast motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:39.37 feet
- Width:12.63 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 62.210 VAT Paid (€ 69.950 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Account Manager: Rinze Vlieg
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Rinze Vlieg. Inboard.com
Sea Ray 350 Sundancer built in 1990, is completely modernized, with 2 pieces 210 HP Cummins turbo diesel inboard engines and fixed propeller shafts driven by Hurth V drives and equipped with a bow thruster (newly installed in 2016)
All in very good condition, The boat has had his turn every year , both in the fall winter ready , and in the spring new oil , filters etc.. Both in the engines and in the reverse clutches and the air filters cleaned.
Furthermore in 2017 the propeller shaft bearings were replaced and the reverse clutches overhauled.
Also in that year the entire underwater hull was made completely bare again 2 coats of primer applied and 2 coats of antifouling applied , this was repeated in 2019 .
In 2016 new traction batteries were installed 2 x 230 a/h
The following year 2017 a new electric toilet was installed. Furthermore a complete new holding tank set has been installed (2016) and all leather upholstery in the cockpit has been replaced.
The cockpit is completely equipped with a new flexi soft foam teak floor. (see photos)
All bills available for inspection.
Also the ship is in 2017 completely by a yacht painter professionally varnished both the hull and upper deck , so polishing is no longer necessary.
The ship is in top condition , the pictures speak for themselves.
This spacious boat has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, toilet and a kitchen with an induction stove , microwave, fridge in the front of the cabin and a fridge in the back of the cockpit.
In the front of the boat is a good as new super thick custom made mattress.
Dimensions of the boat are: about 12 meters long, about 3.85 meters wide and a draft of about 80 cm.
The boat is equipped with:
- Two Cummins 210 HP Turbo Diesel inboard engines
- V-drive reverse clutches
- Fixed propeller shafts
- Bow thruster (2016)
- Holding tank (2016)
- Fresh water tank
- Shore power
- Shore power cable
- Victron charger.
- Inverter 12 V to 220 V Mastervolt
- Radio Cd installation
- Electric anchor
- Digital depth gauge
- Windshield wiper
- Hydraulic steering
- Electric toilet
- Several berths.
- Induction cooking plate
- Microwave oven
- Refrigerators 2 pcs 1 front and 1 rear.
- Convertible hood fully lockable
- Radar bracket
- Trim tabs hydraulic with automatic electric adjustment
- Fenders and mooring lines.
- Water pressure system.
Stop by soon for a viewing at our prime waterfront location.
Our address is :
We are a water sports company in Friesland located directly on the Frisian waterways Princes Margriet Canal , near the Bergumermeer.
We specialize in selling , maintaining and repairing sport boats(cruisers) , Motor boats and Motor yachts.
You can contact us for:
- Purchase and sale of pleasure boats
- Maintenance and repair
- Delivery and installation of new inboard engines and drives
Trade in boat or camper is possible.
You can reach me for more information
Under the mobile number +31652047712
With kind regards
Rinze Vlieg. Inboard engine.nl
PS : We are an independent company and not connected to other boat companies that are also located at the Oastkern in Kootstertille.
Because of this we have a strong position and continue to operate independently.
Our advantages:- Trial run is possible upon agreement of the price - You can also trade in a defective boat or engine when you buy this boat.- We do not let you lie still, you can also come to us for maintenance and repair.- We do all repairs independently in our fully equipped workshop. We are one of the largest suppliers of, inboard engines and tailpieces of among others : Diemax , Mercruiser, Volvo-Penta.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Sea ray
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 275 cm with the hood off and 290 cm with the hood on
- Minimum height: 275 cm
- Draught: 80 cm
- Maximum draught: 80 cm
- Waterline length: 105 cm
- Displacement: 9 tonnes
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Remote control:
- Rudder: Double
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Type interior: Modern, wood look
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: Plastic
- Waste water tank: Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water:
- Number of showers: 2
- Toilets: 1 Electric
- Radio/CD player:
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Induction
Induction cooking plate
- Fridge & power source: Electric
Heating: hot air
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Cummins
- Model: 6BT 5,9 ltr
- Serial number: 44395386
- Year: 1990
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 2x 210 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,800
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 6 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Hurth
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: Cummins
- Model of the 2nd engine: 6BT 5,9 ltr
- Year of the 2nd engine: 1990
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 6
- Power of the 2nd engine: 210 hp
- Hours counter on the 2nd engine:
- Engine hours of the 2nd engine: 1,806
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Diesel
- Fuel consumption of the 2nd engine: 6 litre/hour
- Starting type 2nd engine: Electric
- Gearbox 2nd engine: Hurth
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 500 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Epoxy
- Max speed: 35 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
- Battery: 2 x 180 Ah
- Battery charger:
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Navigation lights:
- Anchors & material: 1 x Aluminium
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Cockpit tent:
- Boat cover:
- Sea rails:
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: