Original Volvo Penta 25hp, overhauled last year. Super nice sailing yacht, solid construction. In recent years much renewed and upgraded. Suitable for nice trips on inland waterways and at sea.
Basic data of the Contest 33
- Seller:Private seller
- Motorization:Original Volvo Penta 25hp, overhauled last year
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1974
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:32.32 feet
- Width:10.33 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Beds:3fixed, 3 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 20.010 (€ 22.500)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Super nice sailing yacht for sale.
We have made beautiful sailing trips with it from its current berth at the Markermeer. Both on the inland waterways of North Holland and in Zeeland, but also to the Wadden Islands and along the coast to France.
- Sails from 2019, furling genoa (Furlex) with battened mainsail, new reefing system and sheets/traps replaced
- In addition to VHF and radar, new Nasa Clipper navigation equipment and Raymarine autopilot installed on steering wheel
- All basic facilities (electrics, penetrations, hull) checked and renewed
- Inside refurbished with new water pump and fridge for the kitchen, ductwork renewed. Heater renewed (webasto). Additional convenience facilities (swim ladder) constructed
We are planning to change to a larger size and therefore looking for a new enthusiastic skipper for the Anhamar, transfer in consultation.
- Draught: 160 cm
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Berths: fixed: 3 Extra: 3