1 x 36 HP Thornycroft. Solid family boat
Basic data of the Tjeukemeerkruiser 980 AK
- Seller:Private seller
- Model:980 AK
- Motorization:1 x 36 HP Thornycroft
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1978
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:32.15 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 24.457 VAT Paid (€ 27.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
9,80 x 3,30
Draught: 70 CM.
Air draught, 2.60
Creep height, 2.38
This beautiful, well-maintained 1978 lady is boarding ready and offers the opportunity to go on vacation tomorrow.
It is equipped with many conveniences such as:
- Hot and cold running water (Daalderop Boiler 2018)
- Hot air heating with thermostat (Diesel)
- Radio / CD player
- 2x USB - charging point
- Fuel gauge
- Revolution counter
- 6 berths
- Inverter, 250watt
- In 2021 equipped with solar system, 115 watts. Keeps the batteries going just fine.
- Partly aluminum windows, new in 2019
- 2 x 180 AH battery
- 1 x starter battery
- Thornycroft 36 HP 4 cylinder. Consumption: Max 1.50 liters average per hour!
- Fuel tank: 170 liter, diesel
- Water tank: 170 liter
- Shore power
- Bilge pump
- 3-burner gas stove
- Cooling drawer, compressor (WAECO)
Closed system. So you can also sail in the winter and are not constantly working with your weed pot.
Because of the low clearance height, you can get to many beautiful places.
- Paintwork (2021)
- Sprayhood (2021)
- Cushions re-upholstered in 2020
- Curtains renewed in 2020
The ship has been in our possession since 2010. Every year the oil has been changed and the oil and fuel filter replaced. Over the years we have renewed and improved many things, including: The toilet, fuel gauge and tap, Alternator (75AH), V string, fuel pump, boiler, USB connection, switch panel, etc. In short: On the maintenance is not cut back! You will enjoy it for years to come. All inspections permitted (buyer costs)
The reason we want to sell the ship is because we are looking for a larger boat.
The ship is of course delivered with fenders, anchors, mooring ropes, and a full tank of diesel!
The dinghy is not for sale!
Price: EUR. 27.500,00.
- Draught: 70 cm
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2