Volvo Penta 2001; recently overhauled. With the centerboard, this sailboat is very suitable for shallow waters, such as for example the Randmeren and other inland waterways.
Basic data of the Bavaria 26 Zeilboot Met Midzwaard
- Seller:Private seller
- Brand:Bavaria 26
- Model:Zeilboot Met Midzwaard
- Motorization:Volvo Penta 2001; recently overhauled
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1986
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:24.93 feet
- Width:8.20 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 13.051 (€ 14.675)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This boat is ideally suited for the shallow waters. Bavaria sailing yachts from that period are known for their great quality and robustness. The batteries have been replaced recently (2020). The underwater hull was completely overhauled in 2019 and had the last anti-fouling in 2020. A total of 4 berths (2 aft cabin and two in the main cabin).
In 2019 and 2020 many renewals made, such as underwater ship stripped and new layers of antifouling applied, new batteries, major engine maintenance in 2019 and 2020, new spray hood in 2020, new winch boxes in 2020, side windows in cabin renewed in 2019, etc.
Original 'zweitschrift Yachtbrief' from Bavaria Yachts present.
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 130 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2