Vetus 3.29 marine diesel 27 hp + TMC60: both 2019 and minimum number of turns. Saloon boat 1925 - Sailing Monument under no. 2780
Basic data of the Heuijmans & Seadt Amsterdam Salonboot Salonkruizer Notarisboot
- Seller:Private seller
- Brand:Heuijmans & Seadt Amsterdam
- Model:Salonboot Salonkruizer Notarisboot
- Motorization:Vetus 3.29 marine diesel 27 hp + TMC60: both 2019 and minimum number of turns
- Category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1925
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.25 feet
- Width:8.04 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Beds:fixed, 2 for staff
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 28.815 (€ 32.400)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Experience and enjoy sailing with Sailing Monument 'Orient'. This charming Salon Boat is covered and heated, so you can enjoy atmospheric cruises all year round. Because of the low height and draft you can sail with the 'Orient' practically everywhere with 12 pax.
The ship was probably once built as an open ferry across the IJ in Amsterdam. The current hood construction of the historic ship was built around 1935 at the Heuijmans & Seadt shipyard in Amsterdam and is therefore a unique ship in its kind.
Interior and upholstery has been replaced in 2020 and in 2019 new Vetus 3.29 marine diesel 27 hp + TMC60. The 'Orient' is equipped with refrigerator and Webasto heater.
The 'Orient' can be visited by appointment in Delft.
- Draught: 60 cm
- Headroom: 180 cm
- Berths: crew: 2
The 'Orient' has retained its authentic condition with special details, such as Art-Deco lamps, granito countertops and streetcar windows. Interior and upholstery was replaced in 2020. Glassware and catering items included.
In 2019, a new Vetus 3.29 marine diesel 27 hp + TMC60 was installed The 'Orient' is equipped with refrigerator and Webasto heater with MultiControll. Inverter 2000W
Swim vests and flotation cushions available