Basic data of the Contest 31ht
- Seller:Private seller
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1975
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:31.33 feet
- Width:10.33 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Berths:2fixed, 4 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 16.110 (€ 17.800)
- Draught: 175 cm
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 4
The boat has a spacious cockpit with 4 to 5 people. Inside the tip is a cabin, the benches can be pulled wide to sleep on. From a bench with table is an extra 2 bed to make and there is also a place to sleep in the dog cage. The interior is in mahogany, there is headroom everywhere and around there is plenty of closet space. Lockable toilet. Webasto heated. The interior is in a good condition.
The boat is motorized with a 4-cylinder Lombardini 33HP, engine has only 650 hours of running. The engine is annually maintained, new lubricating oil and oil and fuel filters renewed. In 2020 also the oil of the reversing clutch changed. In 2014 the batteries are renewed 1x 80Ah and 1x 140 Ah. In 2016 the unicycle engine control with neutral interlock will be fitted (Alppa).
Navigation and electronics
From 2014-2016 most of the navigation equipment has been renewed (Raymarine), chartplotter with bleutooth connection, log, depth gauge, wind gauge, windex windvane, glomex flexible marine antenna with cable and Icom marine radio, including comandmic for outdoor use.
- Furono marine radar model 1621 installed in 1996..
- Target Navtex pro
- Autopilot Raymarine ST2000 seatalk
Rig and sails
- Mainsail 22 M2, 3 reefing equipment Dacron.
- Roll genoa 43 M2 equipment Dacron
- Rolfok system brand Facnor
- Mast, boom and keyway made of aluminium
- Winches 2x mainsail brand Antal
- Winches 1x mainsail and 1x Genoa brand
- Winches 2 x halyard winches brand Enkes
- 6 automatically inflatable lifejackets
- Lifelines with harness.
- Handlebar pump and electric bilge pump
- Lifebuoy with float line renewed in 2017.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Anchor with front chain and spare anchor.
- Swimming ladder.