DAF 575 88KW 120PK manufactured in 1990. A beautiful multipurpose ship, suitable for multiple purposes such as charter ship, houseboat, sailing ship.
Basic data of the Kroese Steilsteven
- Seller:Private seller
- Motorization:DAF 575 88KW 120PK manufactured in 1990
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1925
- Experience: Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:72.18 feet
- Width:13.94 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Headroom inside:175 cm
- Berths:12fixed, 2 additional, 2 for staff
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 91.150 (€ 99.500)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The "Pied Pete"
A beautiful multipurpose ship, suitable for multiple purposes such as charter ship, houseboat, sailing ship, B&B ship or whatever dream you want to realize. It is a beautiful spacious ship of 22 meters long and 4.25 meters wide. In total there are 5 bedrooms and room for up to 16 sleepers. In 2009 a central heating system was installed, which makes it a very pleasant ship to stay on.
Originally a flat-bottomed stern type, in 1925 the ship was used as a sailing cargo ship. With a draught of 90 cm, this dip ship is ideal for transporting cargo in shallow water. Nowadays the ship is used in charter shipping, now the shallow draught is very suitable to sail over the sandbanks of the Wadden Sea, the Bonte Piet is known for her good sailing qualities.
- 2 single beds.
Eight person cabin:
- 4 single beds;
- 2 double beds.
- open kitchen with view over the water;
- living space for, among other things, enough space for a large dining table and plenty of daylight through a biscuit;
- door to 2 persons cabin;
- 2 single beds with sea view.
- at the rear of the ship is the deckhouse, which is separate from the rest of the ship;
- own kitchen unit;
- 2 single beds;
- shower and toilet.
- Daf diesel engine 6 cil. 88 kW (120 HP) bj 1960;
- boiler Kabola HR 500 from 2009;
- traction battery charger which provides 25 and 220 volts;
- fuel tank of +/- 2 times 200 liters;
- fantastically maintained;
- last slope in 2017;
- paintwork outside around 2019;
- solar cells 100wp/12v;
- equipped with AIS;
- certificate of maintenance
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 90 cm
- Headroom: 175 cm
- Berths: fixed: 12 Extra: 2 crew: 2