Yanmar 3GM30 (2000). Beautiful ship, design by E.G. vd Stadt. Hull built by Tyler Ltd under Lloyd's register. Finished at Anne Wever in 's-Hertogenbosch. Oorspronkeli
Basic data of the Trintella (Anne Wever) Trintella 2
- Seller:Private seller
- Brand:Trintella (Anne Wever)
- Model:Trintella 2
- Motorization:Yanmar 3GM30 (2000)
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1968
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:31.50 feet
- Width:9.35 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Beds:3fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 18.090 (€ 19.950)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Beautiful ship, design by E.G. vd Stadt. Hull built by Tyler Ltd under Lloyd's register. Finished at Anne Wever in 's-Hertogenbosch
Original Volvo engine replaced in 2000 by a Yanmar 3GM30.
Electrics renovated (LED lighting) and LED navigation lights.
Equipped with bow thruster and electric anchor windlass.
Wind gauge, log and depth gauge.
sails recently renewed, mainsail, furling jib, storm jib and convex Jan.
Cushions and mattresses recently replaced.
Fridge, new toilet, etc.
- Draught: 140 cm
- Headroom: 180 cm
- Berths: fixed: 3 Extra: 2