Renault. Elegant, classic sloop.
Basic data of the De Vries Lentsch Vlet
- Seller:Panta Rhei Brokerage
- Brand:De Vries Lentsch
- Year of construction:1975
- Last refit:2019
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters
- Length:22.97 feet
- Width:7.55 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Lemmer
- Price:£ 13.601 VAT Paid (€ 15.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Peter Ter Horst
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Elegant classic vlet, probably built by De Vries Lentsch.
The vlet is well maintained. In 2019 the mahogany hull has been stripped bare and provided with 8 coats of new paint. The deck is made of teak and the floor is covered with teak block grids. The quiet Renault 4-cyl. petrol engine works well and in cooperation with the hydraulic steering the sloop sails comfortably. Very spacious cockpit for possibly a large party (8-10 pers.) and after sailing the entire sloop goes under a practically new cover tent. For sailing at night there are navigation lights and for wetness there is an electric bilge pump.
The sloop can be visited by appointment with the owner in Lemmer.
ship on the pictures just not beautiful enough ? The pictures are from before the big paint job in 2019 !
Click here for more information
Hull shape: Roundbilge
Deck construction: Wood
- Draught: 70 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Renault
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 40 hp
- Fuel: Gasoline