Chrysler Marine 300 Big Block V8 with about 200 hp.. Incredibly beautiful Chris-Craft, blisteringly fast and an eye-catcher of note.
Basic data of the Chris Craft 20' Custom Runabout
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Brand:Chris Craft
- Model:20' Custom Runabout
- Ship's name:Carolina
- Motorization:Chrysler Marine 300 Big Block V8 with about 200 hp.
- Category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:1948
- Last refit:2018
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:20.01 feet
- Width:6.56 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:90 cm
- Country: Netherlands
To view in sales harbour/showroom:
No , Jachthaven De Kranerweerd
Het Oude Diep 5 - 7, 8064 PN Zwartsluis
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
For the real enthusiast!
Sometimes you could come across extraordinary boats and very occasionally they may even be sold. That makes you very happy as a broker.
This unique and rare Chris-Craft R20 Custom Runabout was built just after the war and is in very good condition. The last owner imported the ship from South Carolina (hence the name Carolina) and had the ship serviced. About seven years ago Bonsink repainted the entire ship after restoration of the woodwork of the hull. Also, all deck fittings were re-chromed. In 2018, a specialist gave the engine a service and re-set the engine. It runs like a dream! After the refit, the boat has been used once.
- With the ship comes a neat Pega trailer. This is included in the sale.
- From such a ship you can make many pictures that all show something special. We have 134 on our Facebook page and refer all enthusiasts to those pictures. Points of interest are also shown. The link to the Facebook page is elsewhere in this ad.
- The boat is always inside in the storage area of Jachthaven de Kranerweerd in Zwartsluis and can be viewed there by seriously interested parties by appointment.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Chris-Craft Boats
- Hull number: 280
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: Brown
- Deck colour: Brown
- Deck construction: Wood
- Windows: Chromed window frames
- Cockpit: Centre cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 0.9 m
- Minimum height: 60 cm
- Draught: 50 cm
- Displacement: 1,600 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Engine room:
Type interior: Classic, warm
Leather-covered sofas and cushion.
- Color upholstery: Red
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Chrysler Marine
- Model: 300 5,7 liter Big Block. Hoogstwaarschijnlijk type 350 met ca. 200 pk. De motoren zijn vanaf 1958 gebouwd.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power: 200 hp
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Gearbox: Paragon P31-R. 5M-9543
- Transmission: Shaft
3-blade right-hand turn (13RH14).
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 125 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Fuel tank gauge: Chris Craft
- Tachometer: Chris Craft
- Oil pressure gauge: Chris Craft
- Temperature gauge: Chris Craft
Battery: 1 x 50 Ah
- Voltage: 12V
Navigation and electronics
- Log/speed: Chris Craft
- Boat cover:
- Swimming ladder:
- Trailer: Pega tandemasser MP2000/600.
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: not judged.
- Life jackets: