Yanmar 4TNE98-SA. 70 hp at 2500 rpm. Approximately 1960 running hours. Trouble free and reliable!. Very spacious, stable and good sailing ship that has been largely renewed with a very nice interior and in particularly well maintained condition.
Basic data of the Super Waddenkruiser 1160 AK
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Brand:Super Waddenkruiser
- Model:1160 AK
- Ship's name:Vosta
- Motorization:Yanmar 4TNE98-SA. 70 hp at 2500 rpm. Approximately 1960 running hours. Trouble free and reliable!
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1967
- Last refit:2008
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:38.39 feet
- Width:11.22 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:270 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
To view in sales harbour/showroom:
No , Haven WSV Geertruidenberg
4931 KB Geertruidenberg
- Price:£ 39.576 VAT Paid (€ 44.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The fact that the owners have been on the water all their lives and earned their money in inland shipping until their retirement is evident on this ship. The bar was high when this Super Waddenkruiser was purchased by them in 2008 and almost completely renovated. Not that it is equipped super deluxe but it is very comfortable, spacious and low maintenance. The entire hull was blasted in 2008, the interior almost completely renewed and also the engine, electrical wiring and most components and parts were newly installed. Insulation is a major asset for the owners. Everything is insulated with rock wool and all windows are double glazed. Therefore, the boat is particularly suitable for long trips and a long stay on board is not a punishment. Because of its weight of more than 11 tons, the boat is also very stable and the drive satisfies perfectly. It reaches a speed of 14.5 km/hr and the consumption at 10 km/hr is only 2.2 liters/hr.
- Even after the refit, the boat has always been maintained to the highest standards. Every small defect, malfunction or the slightest rattling is dealt with immediately.
- The paintwork is also inland waterway quality. That means no rust and always using the better 1-component paint products. A good protection has more priority than a shiny coat of paint. Therefore, do not expect a super-tight coating. In any case, no putty has been used on the hull.
- We have inspected the yacht to the best of our knowledge and have not found any defects. We did find condensation in the starboard window in the aft cabin. The owner will have this window repaired by Rafa as soon as possible.
- Seriously interested people can view the boat only by appointment in Geertruidenberg and accompanied by the owner.
- We use competitive prices. Low bids are therefore useless.
For completeness' sake, all renewals.
- Interior carpentry for 80%
- All upholstery, cushions, mattresses
- All electricity and lighting
- The entire drive including bow thruster
- All installations
- All instruments and meters
- All pumps and plumbing
- All hoses and fittings
- All hinges and locks
- All windows, entrance doors, escape hatches and sliding hatch
- All kitchen equipment
- Entire hull blasted
- Entire new paint system
Click here for more information
- Designer: D. Boon
- Shipyard: Gebroeders De Vries Jachtbouwbedrijf Wirdum
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: Chine
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Rafa. Thermopane tinted in aluminum frames (new 2008).
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.7 m
- Minimum height: 245 cm
- Draught: 95 cm
- Displacement: 12 tonnes
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Layout and spaces inside: See layout below.
Headroom: 190 cm
See standing height per room below.
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
Type interior: Classic, warm
Water tank & material: 400 litre Steel
2 x 200 liters.
- Water system: Pressure system
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
Toilets: 1 Electric
Cerit (new 2008) with drinking water flush.
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Gas
With glass cover.
- Oven: Tomado electric.
Fridge & power source: 80 Litre Electric
Weaco compressor (new 2008).
Heating: hot air
Webasto Airtop 3500 Diesel (new 2008).
- Salon with steering position on port side. Two armchairs and separate table and footstool. TV cabinet, and various other cabinets all around. Back cabin with a bed on either side. In addition, a washbasin and generous closets. Drawers under the beds.
- Front cabin with the toilet and kitchen to starboard. Opposite is the dinette. In the forepeak a generous hanging locker and a double bed in v-shape.
- Salon: 186, under sliding hatch no less than 210 cm
- Front cabin: 181
- Toilet compartment: 173
- Back cabin: 170
Dimensions of beds (cm)
- Storage compartment port side: 187 x 80
- Back cabin starboard: 185 x 80
- Prelic port: 202 x 65
- Prick starboard: 195 x 65
- Dinette: 190 x 110
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNE98-SA
- Serial number: 23696
- Year: 2009
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 70 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,960
- Fuel: Diesel
Fuel consumption: 2.2 litre/hour
At 10 km/h and 1500 rpm.
- Gearbox: Hydraulisch Velvet 10-17-014, overbrenging 2,91:1
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
Closed cooling system with keel cooling.
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 580 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 14 km/h
- Cruising speed: 12 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: motometer
- Tachometer: motometer
- Oil pressure gauge: motometer
- Temperature gauge: motometer
Bow thruster: Electric
Sidepower twin screw 80kg/176 lbs (new 2008).
Battery: 3 x 240 Ah
Starter battery AGM 240 AH, house batteries AGM 2 x 220 Ah (2014)
- Battery charger: 50 A
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Solar panel: 160 Watt
- Voltage: 12V
Further equipped with:
- Automatic grease lubrication propeller shaft Woerner (new 2008)
- Dry exhaust (completely renewed in 2008) .
- Screw shaft stainless steel with new outer bearing (new 2008)
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Vetus elektrisch
- Log/speed: via GPS
- Depth gauge: Nasa Target 2
- Navigation lights: Includes top light and blink light.
- Charts, guides:
- GPS: Geonav 7
- Chart plotter: Geonav 7
- VHF: Icom
Anchors & material: 2 x
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
- Sea rails: stainless steel.
- Swimming ladder: (loose copy)
- Fenders, lines:
Further equipped with:
- Sliding doors aluminum with screens in aluminum frames
- Sliding roof aluminum with roller gauze screen
- Hatch in foredeck
- Team light
- Flagstaff stainless steel
- Roof rail stainless steel
- Gasbag in foredeck with stainless steel lid
- Bow boards
- Ventilators with solar cells
- Cruise mast in stainless steel mast foot
- Gooseneck stainless steel cable conduit
- Aluminum running board
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: Tested.
- Life jackets:
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
Further equipped with:
- Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine room.
Gas inspection Rhine boats