Excellent running Vetus 33 hp from 1993 with approx. 3155 hours.. Beautiful ship in very good but also nice condition. Ideal for novice water sports enthusiasts.
Basic data of the Risor 27 OK AK
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Model:27 OK AK
- Ship's name:Polar
- Motorization:Excellent running Vetus 33 hp from 1993 with approx. 3155 hours.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1977
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:27.23 feet
- Width:10.50 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:210 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Schiphuizen Jachthaven Oksewiel, Terhernsterdyk 6, 8493 LP Terherne
- Price:£ 20.010 VAT Paid (€ 22.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
For all beginning water sports enthusiasts but also all others who have a polyester spitsgatter with open cockpit and aft cabin on their wish list! This Risor 27 with hardtop comes from the first owner and has been in the boathouse from day one. And you can see that. The ship is in perfect condition. Especially the interior seems much newer than the actual age of forty-three years. But also the rest is well maintained and the owner has regularly modernized the boat. Most of the cushions may not be, but the Vetus 33hp and the rest of the powertrain, the bow thruster, the solar panels and the cockpit tent are much more recent. The boat has no less than six berths and is more spacious than the exterior suggests.
- The owner passed away recently and the ship is offered by the heirs. They do not have all the information ready but with the help of the present invoices (even the purchase invoice of 1977 is there!) and other documentation a lot can be traced. For example, the engine had its last service in 2018/2019 and has hardly been used since then. Also the tent and the solar panels are of very recent date.
- In October 2020 the boat was taken out of the water on our advice for an inspection and new antifouling. The hull was polished as well. We further inspected the boat extensively and could not find any significant defects. However, the gas hoses and pressure regulator do need to be replaced and we also recommend extruding the gas system. We do not recommend using the gas heater.
- Serious interested parties can visit the ship by appointment at the ship's house in Terherne.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Risor
- Shipyard: De Boarnstream Jirnsum
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Windows: In aluminium frames.
- Cockpit: Centre cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.1 m
- Minimum height: 210 cm
- Draught: 100 cm
- Displacement: 3,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Morse mechanical. New cables and drive unit in 2014.
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Layout and spaces inside: See layout below.
- Headroom: See standing height per room below.
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Brown
- Water tank & material: 200 litre Plastic
- Water system: Pressure system
- Toilets: 1 Manual
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source: 60 Litre Gas + electric
- Open cockpit with several benches and folding table. On the starboard side the steering position and on the port side the longitudinal galley and the passenger seat.
- Rear cabin with two spacious berths.
- Forward cabin with dinette to starboard. Opposite the toilet and several closets. In the forepeak two berths.
- Wheelhouse: 193
- Forward cabin: 179
- Toilet room: 161
- Rear cabin: 150
Dimensions beds (cm)
- Beds aft cabin: both 200 x 65
- Dinette: 192 x 105
- Bed forepeak starboard: 185 x 60
- Bed front peak port side: 190 x 60
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus
- Model: M414A
- Serial number: 46269 43002
- Year: 1993
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 33 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 3,154
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Newage PRM Delta 30
- Transmission: Shaft
3-blade. clockwise rotation.
Cooling system: Indirect
Exhaust water cooled.
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 200 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Max speed: 13 km/h
- Cruising speed: 11 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: VDO
- Tachometer: Vetus
- Oil pressure gauge: Alleen alarm
- Temperature gauge: Alleen alarm
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Vetus 35 kgf (new 2011)
Battery: 4 x 108 Ah
Starter battery: 108 Ah Vetus ohv, user batteries: 2 x 108 Ah Vetus ohv, bow thruster battery: 100 Ah ohv.
Solar panel: 100 Watt
two walkable panels on roof wheelhouse.
- Voltage: 12V
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge: Clipper
- Navigation lights:
Anchors & material: 1 x
- Anchor connection: Rope
- Cockpit tent:
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming ladder: Folding stainless steel.
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Convertible top: Of recent date. No windows on either side but these can easily be made.
- The original wooden swimming ladder is also included.
- In the hardtop is a hinged hatch.
- Bilge pump: Manual
- Life jackets:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: