Steyr M16 TCAM M0166k28 160hp, six cylinder turbo diesel, 2547 sailing hours.. Very neat Pilot 42 in excellent condition. Recently the underwater hull has been sandblasted and the entire ship professionally painted.
Basic data of the Rego Pilot 42
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Brand:Rego Pilot
- Ship's name:Booster
- Motorization:Steyr M16 TCAM M0166k28 160hp, six cylinder turbo diesel, 2547 sailing hours.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2004
- Experience: Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:41.57 feet
- Width:14.40 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:430 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Smid Jachtservice, Industriewei 7, 9011 WH Irnsum
- Price:under offer
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Space and comfort in abundance, excellent sailing characteristics, seaworthy, tough and quirky and perfectly maintained. Just some of the terms that apply to this Rego Pilot 42. The layout, space and comfort of home make the ship ideal for long voyages. Another great advantage of this beautiful ship is the excellent engine room insulation. The powerful and reliable Steyr with 160 hp is barely audible. Also the technical installation is neatly laid out. Recently the underwater hull has been sandblasted and the entire ship has been professionally painted.
- The ship hibernates indoors every year. This autumn, the teak deck in the cockpit will receive major maintenance. Bad wood will be renewed, if necessary the steel will be conserved and replaced and the deck will be newly rubberized.
- VAT declaration, owner's manual and declaration of conformity are present.
- We have thoroughly inspected the boat and did not encounter any defects. Of course any inspection is allowed.
- Serious interested parties can only visit the ship by appointment in the winter storage in Jirnsum.
- Battery bow thruster/anchor winch renewed.
- Underwater hull blasted and provided with epoxy system and antifouling by Elzinga Jirnsum.
- At approx. 2050 engine hours completely overhauled by Steyr dealer and all filters, oil and distribution belt renewed.
- Engine checked. No peculiarities.
- Three new household batteries.
- Whole ship sanded and filled with primer and sprayed in three layers De IJssel Double Coat.
- New antifouling
- At about 2370 hours engine completely overhauled by Steyr dealer and all filters and oil renewed.
- New depth gauge Clipper
- Have AIS and Atis converted into a new ship's name.
- Map update plotter
- New radiator in bathroom and hallway near guest cabin.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Willem Nieland Design
- Shipyard: Rego Watersport Lelystad
- CE-category: B
- CE max weight: 1,750 kg
- Passenger capacity: 6
Hull shape: Chine
Hull with flaring head, dropping head and spray rails.
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Aluminium window frames with double glazing.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 4.3 m
- Minimum height: 280 cm
- Draught: 120 cm
Displacement: 14,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Layout and spaces inside: See layout below.
Headroom: 200 cm
See standing height per room below.
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4
Type interior: Classic, warm
Panelling in light teak.
- Color upholstery: Blue
Water tank & material: 600 litre Plastic
Two tanks under cockpit floor.
- Water tank gauge: Vetus.
- Waste water tank: 150 Litre Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
Hydrophoric 8 liters.
- Hot water: Boiler 40 liters.
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
Separate shower in bathroom and outdoor shower in cockpit.
Toilets: 1 Electric
- Radio/CD player:
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Electric
- Oven: Bosch Gourmet microwave oven.
- Microwave: Bosch Gourmet microwave oven.
Fridge & power source: 110 Litre Electric
Coolmatic compressor RPD-110.
Heating: hot air Central heating
Webasto Thermo 90 central heating and hot air heating
- Mattresses owner's cabin: Tempur
- Washing machine: Bosch Maxx 4
- Freezer in cockpit.
- Extra cooler in space under the floor in front of the kitchen.
- Central heating: Webasto Thermo 90 (in engine room) with radiators under coffee table, in the hall and in the bathroom. Convectors in wheelhouse and owner's cabin. New radiator in bathroom and hall in guest cabin.
- Hot air heating (under the floor in front of the kitchen) as add-on/back-up with some outlets.
- Spacious teak upholstered aft cockpit with cockpit benches and plenty of storage space. Under the floor a spacious storage space with both water tanks but also a freezer. In the bench against the wheelhouse is the access to the - also impressive - engine room.
- The wheelhouse is equipped with a beautiful sitting area on the port side and in front of it a long kitchen with a ceramic hob and oven. There is plenty of good views all around. On the starboard side there is a navigation corner with cupboards including the TV. The steering position with various equipment is centrally located in the front. Sailors can also take a seat on the couch.
- Between the steering position and the kitchen is the staircase to the hall in the front. On your left is the bathroom with electric toilet, washbasin and separate shower. To your right is the guest cabin which is separated with a curtain. There is also the washing machine in the wall.
- At the front of the ship is the spacious owner's cabin with French bed and a beautiful closet.
Standing heights (-cm)
- Wheelhouse: 200
- Hall: >220
- Bathroom: 205
- Guesthouse: 190
- Owner's cabin: 204
Bed dimensions (-cm)
- Guesthouse: 203 x 158
- Owner's cabin: 200 x 150
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
Had a major engine overhaul in 2020.
- Model: M16 TCAM M0166K28
- Serial number: 68223081
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 163 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 2,547
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 5 litre/hour
- Gearbox: ZF Hurth HSW450
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,050 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 9 knots
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- Fuel tank gauge: Vetus
- Tachometer: VDO
- Oil pressure gauge: Alleen alarm
- Temperature gauge: VDO
Bow thruster: Electric
Vetus 95 kgf.
Battery: 4 x 230 Ah
Starter battery 160 Ah, bow thruster and anchor windlass battery (new 2017), domestic batteries: 3 x 230 Ah (new 2019).
Battery charger: 50 A
Victron Phoenix 12/50.
- Battery monitor:
Generator: Fisher Panda AGT4000
Inverter: 5.000 Watt
2 x Victron Phoenix 12/2500
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Flexible clutch and thrust bearing: Aquadrive
- Exhaust: Water-cooled
- Propeller shaft: Water lubricated
- Engine control: Morse, mechanical
- Battery monitor: Victron BMV-501
- Fuel tank incl. fuel overflow
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge: Clipper (nieuw 2020)
- Navigation lights:
- Autopilot: Navman Pilot 3380
- GPS: Navman
- Chart plotter: Navman 8120 met kaart van 2020
- AIS: Advansea AIS TR-200
- VHF: Navman VHF7100
Anchors & material: 1 x Bruce anker Stainless steel
Including loose Bruce anchor.
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails: stainless steel
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder: Folding stainless steel.
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Wipers with interval
- teak deck in cockpit
- Sliding hatch
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Self-draining cockpit: