Very reliable and good running Iveco Aifo 7450i10 with 91 hp.. Neat Danish Rose engine cutter in very good condition. Extremely suitable for larger waters and long voyages.
Basic data of the Danish Rose 37 Mk
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Brand:Danish Rose
- Model:37 Mk
- Ship's name:Zwerver
- Motorization:Very reliable and good running Iveco Aifo 7450i10 with 91 hp.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2000
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.75 feet
- Width:11.98 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:250 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Berths:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Nabij Rijksweg 21, 9934 PB Delfzijl
- Price:£ 71.142 VAT Paid (€ 79.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Originally, the Danish Rose 37 was designed as a motorsailer, but Martin Bekebrede adapted this design to make it suitable as an engine cutter. The hull is higher and the superstructure is considerably larger than that of his sailing brother. This results in much more interior space. In the aft cabin there is a cabin with a double bed and in the forward cabin there is a spacious kitchen, a round seat and a bathroom. From the couch in the saloon there is an excellent view outside. The ship is well maintained and in very nice condition.
- Shipyard De Wit in Akkrum has delivered the ship technically ready to sail and wind- and watertight. The owner has taken care of the interior himself and that can certainly compete with that of a shipyard. To get through a ring!
- There is no CE standard. However, the hull was built according to CE so if it is appreciated a CE standard can be done. In the Netherlands this is not necessary.
- We inspected the ship extensively and did not find any flaws. However, the shower water collection tray is leaking.
- The boat has no dirty water tank and hot water supply. If you wish, this can of course be taken care of.
- Only seriously interested people can visit the ship by appointment under the guidance of the broker in Delfzijl.
Please note: Our company is closed from 25 July to 11 August due to holidays. Of course you can send an email. We will respond as soon as possible after our holiday.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Martin Bekebrede
- Shipyard: Jachtbouw de Wit Akkrum
- CE-category: Exempt
Hull shape: Roundbilge
With bilge keels.
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: In aluminium frames. Marex.
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.5 m
- Minimum height: 250 cm
- Draught: 100 cm
- Displacement: 11,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Bilge keels
- Layout and spaces inside: See layout below.
Headroom: 195 cm
See standing height per room below.
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 1
Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
See dimensions beds below.
Type interior: Classic, warm
Mahogany, teakline floor.
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: 400 litre Stainless steel
- Water tank gauge: Polishing glass.
- Water system: Pressure system
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1 Manual
- Radio/CD player: Aiwa
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: 65 Litre Electric
Compressor fridge Weaco (new 2015).
Heating: hot air
- Foredeck with large storage space and manual anchor winch
- Rear deck with gas bun and steering position.
- Salon with to starboard the corner sofa and cupboard. To port wall cabinets and steering position.
- Rear cabin with double bed and several spacious closets all around.
- Forward cabin with corner kitchen. Opposite the bathroom and a spacious closet.
- Front peak with round seat.
Standing heights (cm)
- Salon: 191
- Forward cabin: 193
- Bathroom: 189
- Rear cabin: 166
Dimensions beds (cm)
- Rear cabin: 195 x 125
- Round seat/dinette: 185 x 140
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Iveco Aifo
- Model: 7450i10.05
- Serial number: 805924
- Year: 1999
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 91 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 4,544
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 3 litre/hour
- Gearbox: New Age PRM hydraulisch, 500D2,5
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
Keel cooling. Dry exhaust.
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 400 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 14 km/h
- Cruising speed: 11 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: peilglas
- Tachometer: VDO
- Oil pressure gauge: VDO
- Temperature gauge: VDO
- Bow thruster: Electric
Battery: 2 x 230 Ah
230 Ah household battery, 230 Ah starter battery (new 2018).
Battery charger: 30 A
Vicron Centaur 12V/30A.
- Alternator: 85 A
- Voltmeter: VDO.
- Shore power: With earth leak.
- Shore power cable:
- Solar panel: 160 Watt
- Voltage: 12V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge: Nasa Target
- Navigation lights:
- GPS: Furuno GP31
- VHF: Sailor compact VHF RT2048
- Anchors & material: 1 x poolanker Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Manual
- Sea rails: Stainless steel.
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
- Life buoy:
- Fire extinguisher: Not judged.
- Gas bottle locker with drain: on aft deck.