Powerful Mercedes OM352 six-cylinder with 105 hp and approx. 1600 hours after overhaul.. Beautiful and very well maintained cruiser with lots of options and lots of space.
Basic data of the Tjeukemeer 1120 AK
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Model:1120 AK
- Ship's name:Wexalia
- Motorization:Powerful Mercedes OM352 six-cylinder with 105 hp and approx. 1600 hours after overhaul.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1975
- Last refit:2015
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.75 feet
- Width:11.48 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:280 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Schiphuizen Garde Jagerswei, Grou
- Price:£ 44.472 VAT Paid (€ 49.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
A family cruiser par excellence! An unprecedentedly beautiful, complete and spacious ship that sincerely seems twenty or even thirty years younger. This Tjeukemeer has been maintained to perfection and over the past eight years tens of thousands of euros have been invested to make it up to date and incredibly tidy. Moreover, all the work has been done by professionals. A family of four (up to six) people can enjoy all the pleasures of the ship and water sports without any worries.
- We have inspected the ship thoroughly and we can only give a big compliment to the owners. Everything is in extremely good condition.
- The engine hasn't been renewed but the owners did play with the idea last year. But why replace an engine with a new one because a new one is quieter? The almost indestructible and powerful Mercedes is always pampered and runs its hours effortlessly.
- Since the purchase in 2012, the boat is always in a boathouse. The paint system of 2015 is therefore almost as new.
- Seriously interested people can only view the ship in Grou by appointment.
Maintenance and innovations since the purchase in 2012.
- Electrical installation renewed
- New Victron Multiplus Compact 24/1600/40
- New shore-side electricity installation
- New waste water tank
- New electric toilet
- New gas installation
- New gas bun on aft deck
- New davits stainless steel
- New dinghy
- New teakline floor front cabin
- New kitchen worktop
- New gas stove
- New sink
- New carpeted saloon and aft cabin
- New solar panel
- New hot air heating
- New swimming platform
- New hatches in mirror
- New water tank stainless steel under bed aft cabin
- Ship completely professionally painted by Kooistra Akkrum
- Windows reassembled with new rubber seals
- New boiler 80 litres
- New starter batteries
- New household batteries
- New antifouling
- Old drinking water tank cleaned and preserved for toilet flush
- Ship inspected for insurance + flat report
- New faucet kitchen
- New batteries bow thruster
- Partly replace hot air heating hoses
- New fire extinguisher
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Jachtwerf Tjeukemeer Echtenerbrug
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: Chine
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Tinted windows In aluminium frames.
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.8 m
- Minimum height: 280 cm
- Draught: 100 cm
- Displacement: 9,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Single
- Layout and spaces inside: See layout below.
Headroom: 190 cm
See standing height per room below.
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 1
Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
See dimensions beds below.
Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
Water tank & material: 600 litre Stainless steel
Under the bed in the aft cabin water tank of 300 litres (new 2014). Existing water tank (300 litres, under floor near kitchen) is used for flush toilet. Both have their own pump.
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: 80 Litre Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Boiler 80 litres (new 2015).
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
Toilets: 1 Electric
Toilet discharge optionally into waste water tank or outside water (new 2013).
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: 65 Litre Electric
Compressor fridge Isotherm.
Heating: hot air
Thermoholland, 5000 Watt, diesel (new 2014).
- Rear deck with trunk containing the gas bottles and steering position.
- Through both side doors access to the spacious saloon. Corner sofa and TV cabinet to starboard. There opposite cabinets and the steering position.
- Rear cabin with spacious double bed. Also a washbasin and to port side spacious closets.
- Forward cabin with dinette on starboard side. On the port side the toilet and the kitchen.
- Front peak with v-bed. Under the bed cupboards and fridge.
Standing heights (cm)
- Salon: 187 (under sliding hatch 196)
- Rear cabin: 176
- Forward cabin t.h.v. kitchen: 185
- Toilet space: 180 cm
Bed dimensions (cm)
- Rear cabin: 200 x 165
- Forepeak: 2 times 190 x 80
- Dinette: 200 x 140
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Mercedes
- Model: OM352
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 105 hp
Engine hours: 1,600
Hours estimated after revision.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 4 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Paragon hydraulisch, P33-L, 6C-9865 Z7707-R
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
Motor cooling closed by means of surface cooling. Exhaust is water injected.
Fuel tanks: 2
On both sides in engine room.
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 600 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 13 km/h
- Cruising speed: 11 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: VDO
- Tachometer: VDO
- Oil pressure gauge: VDO
- Temperature gauge: VDO
- Bow thruster: Electric
Battery: 6 x
Battery charger: 40 A
Victron Multiplus Compact 24/1600/40 (new 2013).
Inverter: 1.600 Watt
Victron Multiplus Compact 24/1600/40 (new 2013).
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Solar panel: 160 Watt
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V
- Starter batteries: 2 x Vetus 125 AH maintenance-free 12V system (new 2018)
- Household batteries: 2 x Dynac 220 Ah semi traction 24V system (new 2018)
- Thruster batteries: 2 x Optima 55 Ah, 24V system (new 2020).
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge: Clipper
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator:
- Anchors & material: 1 x poolanker Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Sea rails: Stainless steel.
- Swimming platform: Newly welded in 2014.
Dinghy: Talamex Highline HLX 300 aludeck rubberboot.
- Outboard engine: Suzuki DF2.5, 4-takt, 00252F-416919
- Davits: Stainless steel (new 2013).
- Fenders, lines:
- Wind screens foldable, tinted glass in aluminium
- Coffin/bench with teak lid on aft deck containing gas bun for two 6kg bottles (new 2013)
- Bollards stainless steel
- Frogs stainless steel
- Cross mast in stainless steel base
- Handrails stainless steel
- Stainless steel anchor plate
- Shutters aluminium in mirror (new 2013)
- Forward cabin escape hatch
- Escape hatch forepeak
- Sliding hatch saloon
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Gas bottle locker with drain: on aft deck.