Excellent Volvo Penta D2 55 hp (new 2005) with 1140 sailing hours. Consumption 2 liter/hour.. You never see a Doerak that's so incredibly refitted. Almost everything has been renewed and on top of that a lot of luxury has been added.
Basic data of the Doerak 950 GSAK
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Model:950 GSAK
- Motorization:Excellent Volvo Penta D2 55 hp (new 2005) with 1140 sailing hours. Consumption 2 liter/hour.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1978
- Last refit:2015
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:32.12 feet
- Width:10.66 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:240 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Berths:5fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Jachthaven De Kranerweerd, Het Oude Diep 5 - 7, 8064 PN Zwartsluis
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
There aren't thirteen of this ship in a dozen. It is probably even the only Doerak 950 GSAK worldwide that has been almost completely rebuilt and is equipped with luxury and facilities that it meets (more than) today's requirements. From 2014 it will be completely reefed with the entire ship even sandblasted. The recent Volvo Penta D2, stainless steel railings, new bow thruster, heating, aluminium window frames, bathroom with shower, holding tank, double steering and anchor winch make it very suitable for long trips to France, for example. The current Australian owners have already been ahead of you!
- The Australian owners purchased the ship through our company in 2016 just after the refit was completed. They had the ship inspected by Coers Expertise. The very few substantial defects found were repaired (rubber toilet leaked, malfunction in heating, hull throughput kitchen leaked, Morse operation heavy, poor contact in operation bow thruster). After purchase, they perfected the ship even further. See below for the renewals.
- The ship is delivered including all inventory such as pots and pans, tools, bedding, rainwear, fishing gear, life jackets, vacuum cleaner etc. etc. And everything of recent date!
- Letter of measurement and various manuals are available. Also the deregistration of the cadastre is on board.
- The pricing of this ship is very competitive. Low bids are pointless.
- Only serious interested parties can visit the ship in Zwartsluis by appointment.
- NB. You are accustomed to us photographing ships sailing. Unfortunately that was not possible in this case because the boat is still winter ready.
The most important activities and innovations in addition to regular maintenance.
- New engine Volvo Penta D2 55hp
- Whole ship blasted
- Entire ship equipped with new paint system. Hull Doublecoat grafit blue (rolled), superstructure Awlgrip oyster (sprayed).
- New stainless steel railing
- New Sidepower bow thruster
- New domestic battery Victron AGM 220
- New Optima starter battery 55 Ah
- New TV LED
- New Kenwood radio CD player bluetooth
- New hot air heating Webasto Airtop Evo 3900
- New waste water tank 80 litres
- New dirty water pump
- New toilet Jabsco hand pump
- New cushions
- New curtains
- New battery monitor Victron Energy BMV-702
- New cable rope
- New Kopleguana
- New frogs stainless steel
- New fender holders stainless steel
- New steering wheel stainless steel
- New wall cladding interior around windows
- New solar panel walkable 120 watt
- New Victron battery charger/inverter
- New monitor Victron Energy Color Control for operation and reading of inverter, charger, batteries, solar panel, power consumption etc.
- New engine room insulation
- Paintwork side doors renewed
- New Victron Energy Bluesolar Charger MPPT 75/10
- Partly new wiring
- New onboard WiFi facility
Click here for more information
- Designer: Dick Lefeber
- Shipyard: Eista Nederhemert
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: Chine
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Aluminium window frames Marex.
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.4 m
- Minimum height: 240 cm
- Draught: 80 cm
- Displacement: 9 tonnes
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Single
- Layout and spaces inside: See layout below.
Headroom: 195 cm
See standing height per room below.
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 1
Berths: fixed: 5 Extra: 2
See dimensions beds below.
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Curtains: (new 2014/2015)
- Water tank & material: 200 litre Steel
Waste water tank: 80 Litre Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
With hydrophore and water filter.
- Hot water: Via geyser Vaillant MAG 135/7.
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
Number of showers: 1
Toilets: 1 Manual
- Television: Dual LED (new 2014/2015).
- Radio/CD player: Kenwood KDC-BT42U Bluetooth (new 2014/2015).
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Smev with glass cover (new 2014/2015).
- Oven: Small electric oven.
Fridge & power source: 60 Litre Gas + electric
DometicC40/110 (new 2014/2015)
Freezer: 5 Litre
In the fridge.
Heating: hot air
Webast Air Top Evo 3900 (new 2014/2015).
- Rear deck which has been professionally enlarged in the past with central steering position.
- Salon with benches on both sides and steering position on port side.
- Rear cabin with two spacious beds and large closet.
- Forward cabin with to starboard the longitudinal galley with new appliances. On the port side the bathroom with shower and spacious closet. Centrally in the cabin a table with benches on both sides.
- Front peak with a double bed.
- Salon: 194 cm
- Forward cabin: 193 cm
- Bathroom: 193 cm
- Rear cabin: 176 cm
- Front peak: 205/166 x 120 cm
- Rear cabin bed starboard: 210 x 110 cm
- Rear cabin bed port side: 205 x 80 cm
- Bank cabin starboard: 200 x 90 cm
- Bank cabin port side: 195 x 90 cm
- Side table with two chairs
- vacuum cleaner
- Various lamps
- Pots and pans
- Mirror in bathroom and aft cabin
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-55
- Serial number: 868952 5102980945
- Year: 2004
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 55 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,040
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Volvo Penta
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
Exhaust water cooled.
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 200 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 12 km/h
- Cruising speed: 10 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: peilglas
- Tachometer: Volvo Penta
- Oil pressure gauge: Volvo Penta
- Temperature gauge: Volvo Penta
Bow thruster: Electric
Sidepower SE60/185 S, 3.1 kWatt (new 2014/2015).
Battery: 2 x
Household battery: Victron AGM 220 AH (new 2014/2015), Starter battery: Optima 55 Ah (new 2014/2015).
Battery charger: 70 A
Victron Multiplus Compact 12/1600/70 (new 2016).
- Battery monitor:
Inverter: 1.600 Watt
Victron Multiplus Compact 12/1600/70 (new 2016).
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Solar panel: 120 Watt
Sunbeam Tough++ 124.5W Flush (new 2016).
- Consumption monitor:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Monitor Victron Energy Color Control for operation and reading of inverter, charger, batteries, solar panel, power consumption, etc. (new 2016)
- Battery monitor Victron Energy BMV-702
- Victron Energy Bluesolar Charger MPPT 75/10 (new 2016)
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge: Seafarer
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator:
- VHF: Navman VHF7100
- Ruth 240 LTE Router for onboard wifi
Anchors & material: 1 x Stainless steel
With stainless steel anchor plate.
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Sea rails: stainless steel (new 2014/2015)
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cablerope(new 2014/2015)
- Kopleguana (new 2014/2015)
- Frogs stainless steel (new 2014/2015)
- Aluminium window frames
- Fender holders stainless steel (new 2014/2015)
- Steering wheel stainless steel (new 2014/2015)
- Cross mast
- Escape hatch
- Handrail steel
- Windshield wipers
- Life buoy:
Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Radar reflector:
- Life jackets:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: In aft deck with lightweight gas bottle and aluminium lid (new 2014/2015).