2x Mercruiser V8 310hp engines. Boesch 900 Riviera De Luxe for sale at Omega Yacht Broker
Basic data of the Boesch 900 Riviera De Luxe
- Seller:Omega Yacht Broker
- Model:900 Riviera De Luxe
- Ship's name:Malheur
- Motorization:2x Mercruiser V8 310hp engines
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Additional category:Tender
- Year of construction:2001
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Trailerable, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:29.53 feet
- Width:9.71 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: France
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Meer van Geneve
- Price:£ 168.977 VAT Paid (€ 190.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Maarten L. Fikke
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Boesch 900 for sale at Omega Yacht Broker.
Gorgeous Boesch 900 Riviera De Luxe.
She is from the first owner who bought her new from Boesch in 2001.
Currently she is moored at home, on Lake Geneva.
In addition to the great sharp sailing characteristics, she offers more than enough space.
In the front you will find the toilet and a 2 person sleeping area. On the aft deck is a very spacious sundeck.
After the summer period she is taken out of the water and always goes directly inside where she is maintained to perfection.
This is why she is in top condition!
Engine equipped with 2x V8 310hp engines, which are checked and serviced every spring.
Original purchase invoice and maintenance documentation etc. available.
If you are looking for a stunning Boesch 900 Riviera De Luxe, then she is definitely worth a viewing in Geneva.
Year built: 2001
Hull material: Mahogany wood
Registration: Yes, French
Construction number: 3537
Dimensions: 9 x 2,96 x 0,65 M
Engine: 2x, Mercruiser MPI 7.4L 310hp (gasoline)
Year built: 2001
Tank: Petrol, 200 L.
Sailing hours: .....
Steering: Steering wheel, hydraulic
Berths: 2 fixed
Water tank: 150 L.
Holding tank: 60 L.
Price: €190.000,- (VAT paid)
Trade in: N/A
Berth: Geneva (visit by appointment)
For more information call our office: +31 (0)23 - 202 73 77, mail directly via the link or visit our website: www.omegayachtbroker.com.
Open from Monday to Saturday: 9:00 - 18:00
Sunday by appointment only
Insurance and or transport? Omega Yacht Broker will arrange it all for you. We work together with Paul L'Ortye Yacht Insurances and Seven Star Yacht Transport.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Boesch Motorboote AG
- Hull number: 3537
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Deck construction: Wood
- Open cockpit:
- Draught: 65 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Separate Dining area:
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
- Color upholstery: White
- Water tank & material: 150 litre
- Waste water tank: 60 Litre
- Radio/CD player: Pioneer
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Mercruiser
- Model: 3-545479M1
- Serial number: OL399655
- Year: 2001
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power: 2x 310 hp
- Hours counter:
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks:
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
- Battery: 2 x
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights:
- Fire extinguisher: