370 hp Yanmar twin turbo diesel engine.. Davy & Ørsted 950-SC for sale at Omega Yacht Broker.
Basic data of the Davy & Ørsted 950-SC
- Seller:Omega Yacht Broker
- Brand:Davy & Ørsted
- Ship's name:TT Ikigai
- Motorization:370 hp Yanmar twin turbo diesel engine.
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2018
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:31.17 feet
- Width:10.66 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Amsterdam
- Price:£ 120.507 VAT Paid (€ 135.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Maarten L. Fikke
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Davy & Ørsted for sale at Omega Yacht Broker.
Unique one-off custom made fast sailing aluminium sloop.
The Rolls-Royce among the sloops, so they are also called.
Chic, stylish, fast and 100% in the Netherlands handmade aluminum boat.
The classic design, in combination with the matt painted aluminium, provides a particularly striking and robust appearance. Of course Davy & Ørsted offers you all the comfort and practical features you would expect from a modern sloop with a sun deck, very comfortable cushions and enough space to store cushions and accessories moisture-free and safe.
Not to mention low maintenance!
This is a copy of the first owner.
Always yard maintained and all papers present.
If you are looking for a unique boat then it is definitely worth a visit!
Shipyard: Davy & Ørsted
Year of construction: 2018
Hull material: Aluminum
Dimensions: 9.50 x 3.25 x 0.60 m (x 1.50 passage height)
Engine: 370hp Yanmar Turbo Diesel
Top speed: 29 knots
Sailing fires: ...
Diesel Tank: 310 L.
Steering: Steering wheel, hydraulic
Sound installation: JL audi (4 speaker)
Location: Amsterdam (viewing by appointment) is inside on the side in winter storage
Movie: Not yet (see our YouTube channel)
Click here for more information
- Draught: 60 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0