DAF 6 cylinder. Unique to built Tjalk to luxury houseboat
Basic data of the Tjalk (Luxe Woonschip)
- Seller:Omega Yacht Broker
- Model:(Luxe Woonschip)
- Ship's name:Precious
- Motorization:DAF 6 cylinder
- Category:Sailing houseboat
- Additional category:Flat and round bottom
- Year of construction:1928
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Quiet, electric motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:67.59 feet
- Width:14.76 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:320 cm
- Headroom inside:205 cm
- Berths:2fixed, 4 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 155.504 VAT Paid (€ 169.500 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Account Manager: Maarten L. Fikke
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
(Luxury sailing house) Tjalk for sale at Omega Yacht Broker.
Unique luxury converted home Tjalk. Extremely suitable as a houseboat or spacious holiday boat.
This tjalk has been renovated by its current owner. Extensive photo report (before and after refit) available.
After renovation she has been inspected and has all the inspections necessary for her class and length.
These reports can be viewed on location.
Upon entering you are directly in the authentic wheelhouse (headroom 1.90m) where a lot of natural daylight enters.
The modern and classic (colour) elements make this possible.
The wheelhouse is equipped with a spacious 6 seater armchair with adjoining kitchen with all modern conveniences.
The wide staircase leads to the ground floor where the sitting, sleeping and shower area is located.
This entire floor also has a spacious headroom of 2.05m.
The spacious sitting area is equipped with a central heating stove (optionally, the oil heater can still be closed, pipes etc. are present) and a large spacious corner sofa and TV corner.
Here, too, natural daylight enters at all times through the large windows and cuckoo/roof hatch.
In the front is the master bedroom which is equipped with a double bed with ample storage space for both your clothes and belongings.
Next to the master bedroom is a laundry/work room in the nose of the ship.
It can also be converted into a second bedroom where a bunk bed can be added.
Back in the hall the spacious modern shower and toilet room is located on the right side.
The ship is optimally heated by a new central heating system with heating elements throughout the ship (from bedroom to engine room).
There are also solar panels on the roof making it almost self-sufficient.
Far journeys (Belgium, Germany, France, Switzerland etc.) you can make carefree with this ship!
Are you looking for a luxury spacious home Tjalk then she is definitely worth a visit!
Asking price: €189.500,-
: Haarlem (not included in the price)
For more information call: +31 (0)6 - 248 07 482, mail directly via the link, visit our website: www.omegayachtbroker.com or visit us in Haarlemmerliede and ask for online sales manager Maarten.
Visiting address Omega Yacht Broker: Lagedijk 1, 2065 AP Haarlemmerliede.
Open from Monday to Saturday: 9:00 - 18:00
Sunday by appointment
Insurance and/or transport? Omega Yacht Broker will take care of it all for you. We work together with Paul L'Ortye Yacht Insurance and Seven Star Yacht Transport.
Click here for more information
- Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Hull colour: Black
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Cockpit: Centre cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 3.2 m
- Draught: 100 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Headroom: 205 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 4
- Type interior: Modern, wood look
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Water tank & material: 250 litre
- Hot water:
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1
- Radio/CD player:
- DVD player:
- Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source: Electric
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: DAF
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 3,344
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 2,250 Litre
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
- Bow thruster: Electric
- Battery charger:
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Solar panel:
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator:
2 marine telephones
- Anchors & material:
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: