Twin MAN V8-900Hp diesel. Ferretti 560, first owner, VAT paid, full option, luxurious finishing of the interior, mosaic walls in bathrooms, more pictures available on request
Basic data of the Ferretti 560
- Seller:Ocean's 500
- Ship's name:GUAPA
- Motorization:Twin MAN V8-900Hp diesel
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Superyacht motor
- Year of construction:2010
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:57.55 feet
- Width:16.27 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Spain
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 644.779 VAT Paid (€ 725.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Ferretti 560 is one of the best-loved models in the Ferretti fleet, "GUAPA" has been delivered in July 2010 to her first and current owner who ordered and constructed her with the shipyard with eye for the finest details of materials. The main deck is covered with wide windows that create a 360 degree view. A fully-equipped galley is located on the port side of the stern. The pilothouse is featured on a raised position for better visibility through the large windows. The cockpit features teak wood floor and is furbished with cushion-covered sofa-bench with wide storage. The flybridge spacious lounge area with her sofas for eight people, teak table and grill area with fridge. The right side includes the helm, while the sunpad is located at the bow. An extra sunpad is located at the bow on the main deck. Below deck in the center of the yacht the master bedroom spread across the total width of the hull. Illuminated by two large open-view windows, the bedroom includes a large wardrobe, a sofa and private bathroom with a rain shower and luxurious mosaic wall finishing. Ferretti 560 also offers a double VIP guest cabin in the bow with bathroom, and a twin cabin with double-access bathroom for the guests. The interior of the boat are functional and realistic, featuring contemporary design and décor. Bleached oak wood furniture, leather like ceiling covering, bed-perimeter, curtain-case and the bed-heads decorations that mix lights and materials define the interiors of the yacht. "GUAPA" 560 is powered by two MAN V8-900 diesel engines.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Studio Zuccon & Ferretti
- Shipyard: Ferretti S.p.A.
- Hull number: #07
- CE-category: A
- Original new price: eur
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Teak in cockpit
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Draught: 153 cm
- Displacement: 31.85 tonnes
Steering system: Wheel
Main + flybridge + 3rd helm station in cockpit
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Double
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 3
Berths: fixed: 6
Master cabin with double bed, VIP guest cabin at bow with double bed, guest cabin at portside with twin bed
- Type interior: Modern, wood look
- Curtains: Roman style blinds in salon and cabins
- Water tank & material: 710 litre
- Water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank:
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water:
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
- Number of showers: 3
- Toilets: 3 Electric
- Television: Samsung LCD 26' in saloon, LCD in all cabins
- Radio/CD player: Bose surround system dolby dgital 3.2.1 GSX
- DVD player:
- Blu-ray player:
- Satellite reception:
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Induction
- Microwave: LG combi microwave/grill
Fridge & power source: Electric
in galley + extra Isotherm drawer fridge in saloon + fridge at flybridge
Air conditioning: Dometic Condaria
Air conditioning in salon and all cabins with reverse heating
Satellite TV system with receiver and decoders in cabins.
Dimmer for lights in salon, cockpit and master cabin.
Table in saloon in oak wood.
Courtesy led lights in blue color.
Mosaic finishing shower walls in bathrooms of the master cabin and VIP cabin.
Big rainshower with led lights in bathroom master cabin.
Venetian blinds in bathrooms.
Sink, fridge and cooking plate on flybridge.
TV in salon Samsung (new 2021) with electric raising system.
Radio/CD/DVD players in all cabins.
Walnut floor in galley.
Decorative finishing of headoards beds in cabins, walls in below deck.
Sofa in salon in two tone fabric.
Roman style curtains.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: MAN
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power: 2x 900 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,010
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gearbox: ZF
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: MAN
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 8
- Power of the 2nd engine: 900 hp
- Hours counter on the 2nd engine:
- Engine hours of the 2nd engine: 1,010
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Diesel
- Gearbox 2nd engine: ZF
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks:
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 3,100 Litre
- Max speed: 30 knots
- Fuel tank gauge: MAN display
- Tachometer: MAN display
- Oil pressure gauge: Man display
- Temperature gauge: Man display
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Side power 10.7 Hp (double propeller)
Battery charger: 75 A
Mastervolt MASS 24/75
Generator: Kohler 13 kW
Approx. 1,040 hrs
Inverter: 1.500 Watt
Mastervolt MASS SINE 24/1500
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 24V 220V
Racor filters for engines and generator.
Navigation and electronics
Digital + fluid
Log/speed: Raymarine ST60+
Main helm + flybridge
Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60+
Main helm + flybridge
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator:
Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002
Main helm + flybridge
- GPS: Raymarine
Chart plotter: Raymarine E120
2x main helm + 1 x flybridge
- Fishfinder: Raymarine DSM 300
- Radar: Raymarine
VHF: Raymarine RAY 240E
Main helm + flybridge
Third helmstationin cockpit at starboard side, engine controls and bowthruster control.
Rig and sails
- Winches: Mooring winch at starboard side
- Electric winches: 1
- Anchors & material: 1 x Bruce 32 kg Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Digital chain counter on flybridge
- Bimini: Blue
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails:
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder: Hydraulic Besenzoni
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
Hydraulic gangway Besenzoni.
Storage cabin at stern.
Storage under spolier swimming platform.
- Life raft:
- Fire extinguisher: