Basic data of the Ferretti 80'
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2000
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:80.05 feet
- Width:19.72 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: France
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 613.652 VAT Paid (€ 690.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jerome Fragnon
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 160 cm
- Comments: Built with pride by the ingenious italian boatyard, the Ferretti 80' enjoys sleek lines, large spaces, outstanding quality and refined finishing details. Capable of cruising in heavy seas with comfort and safety, she offers a full equipment list. Very well maintained, never chartered, worth viewing.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Comments: Sleeps 8 in 4 cabins + crew cabin, fully enclosed galley version, Leather upholstery in saloon, Roman style blinds throughout. Bathrooms with gloss varnished floors with Ferretti logo and white caulking. Galley & Laundry Equipment: Bosch hob, Bosch combination microwave/oven (2008), LG fridge (2008), dishwasher (2008), Bosch washing machine (2009), Bosch dryer (2008), icemaker with independent tank, sink on flybridge with hot&cold water, fridge and grill on sundeck
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Brand: Mtu
- Power: 1400
Twin MTU 1400 hp diesel engines (approx. 2350 hrs). Electronic engine controls. Remote alarm panels for engine systems. Double by-pass fuel filters. Hydraulic steering, dual helms. Electro-hydraulic trim tabs. Bow and stern (30hp) thrusters Compressors for refrigeration Air compressor in engine room. Maximum speed of 31 knots, cruising at 28 knots. Range of approx. 350 nm cruising. ELECTRICS: 2 x generators Kohler 18.5 kva (approx. 3650 hrs). Reverse cycle air conditioning with 3 compressors, new in 2007. Hot and cold pressurised water system. Water heated by calorifier x 2. Watermaker 120 lph (1761 hrs).
Navigation and electronics
- Comments: NAVIGATION : Furuno Weather Fax 208 mk 2, Raymarine E120 plotter and radar on Flybridge, Furuno depth and fish finder and 2 x Raymarine E80 plotter and radar in wheelhouse, Raymarine Radar, Fibreglass radar mast, Intercom for manoeuvring and signaling, SSB radio, GPS, VHF radio. Depth, Wind Speed and log (Raytheon ST70) in Captains Cabin, and Autopilot(Raytheon ST7000+) at both helms. 3 x Icom VHF waterproof handheld, 2 x Raymarine fixed VHF 240E. KVH satelitte TV and Canal Satellite digital Digital receivers in saloon and owner's cabin Satellite phone Denon CD player with ipod dock in saloon CD player in each cabin Full 1080HD TV in saloon and HD ready TV in owner's cabin and VIP DVD players in saloon owner's cabin and vip TV antenna Waterproof entertainment system with Ipod dock with speakerds on aft and fore decks, and flybridge. Hardwired r.c. o flybridge helm which allows full control of Ipod, radio and CD.
- Comments: 2 x Lofrans windlass, 2 x aft capstans, 1 Bruce 50 kg anchor, 1 Bruce 30 kg anchor. Hydraulic passarelle, hydraulic crane, lift capacity 400 kg, hydraulic swimming stairs, 2 x sets of new seat covers (2009). Teak decks replaced 2007. Hull stripped back and professionally re-antifouled, Shaft seals, cutlass bearings and all steering and passarelle hydraulic hoses replaced 2008. Complete engine room deck head fire and sound proofing upgrade 2009. All carpets and all exterior fabrics replaced 2009. Safety & Security Equipment: remote control searchlight, fore and aft. Raymarine waterproof security camera system with flat screen monitor in wheelhouse and flybridge. Camera on aft deck and in the engine room. 2 X 8 persons liferaft. Automatic fire-extinguishing system engine room Raymarine MOB wireless armband system x 4.