2 Motors MW< TBD 234-V12 980 hp per motor, equipped with generator 230V and 24V, servo control.. Ex- seagoing / police boat, superstructure is made of aluminium and hull of corten steel. Ship fully painted in 2017.
Basic data of the Burmester, Yacht- und Bootswerft Ex- Zeevaart/politieboot
- Seller:Mike Goossens Watersport
- Model:Ex- Zeevaart/politieboot
- Ship's name:Bremen
- Motorization:2 Motors MW< TBD 234-V12 980 hp per motor, equipped with generator 230V and 24V, servo control.
- Category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Additional category:Professional ship(s)
- Year of construction:1968
- Last refit:1986
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:69.23 feet
- Width:14.11 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Monique Goossens
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Bremen ex-sea sailing/police boat built in 1968.
# Length 21.10m, width 19.5m, draught 1.52m
# Weight about 55 tons.
# Ship's hull is made of Corten steel, structure of aluminium.
# Motors MWM TBD 234-V12, 980 hp per motor= are set at 670 hp each at 2100 rpm.
# Equipped with 230V and 24V generator and a new fire pump via the generator engine.
# CV through entire ship.
# Deck crane approx. 300 kg.
# Anchor installation electric.
# Compas for seagoing ships.
# Complete refit in 1986 (new engines and controls and alarms).
# 3 Piece of pendulum windows.
# Equipped with marine radio and AIS
# CVO inspection 2017 and surface report
# Hull is completely new painted and underwater in the antifouling and new anodes 2017.
# Propeller shafts are fitted with new bearings and seals.
# Ship's in good shape and ready to go. #
# Cruising speed approx. 11 knots, 20 knots max.
# Ship's got Servo steering and a 2nd helm.
Interior in excellent condition.
# Complete drawings and engine data file is with the boat.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Burmester
- Hull number: 5628
- Inspection certificate:
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Aluminium
- Draught: 152 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Berths: fixed: 0