Year of construction 1992
Length 119.09 feet
Width 34.8 feet
Deutz - M.W.M..
Basic data of the Cantieri Navali Vittoria Trimaran
- Seller:Michael Schmidt & Partner Yachthandels GmbH
- Brand:Cantieri Navali Vittoria
- Motorization:Deutz - M.W.M.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1992
- Length:119.09 feet
- Width:34.78 feet
- Draught:8 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Spain
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Kanarische Inseln
- Price:£ 2.845.920 VAT Not paid (€ 3.200.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Jan Spengler
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: The passenger ship with a capacity for 368 passengers has RINA. It is registered under the Spanish flag and is currently classified as a Class D passenger ship (EU Directive). The ship underwent a major overhaul in 2014, including hull thickness measurements, new generators and a complete overhaul of the main engines. The ship must install a forecourt and a sprinkler system if Class B or C is provided. In view of the specifications and the current condition of the vessel, after documentary inspection and initial on-board inspection and after the conversion and upgrade 2014-2015 as indicated above, the classification of Class D passenger ship to Class C or B shall be changed. Detailed specification on request!
Click here for more information
- Designer: Studio de Jorio, IT
- Shipyard: Cantieri Navali Vittoria
- Deck construction: Stahl
- Superstructure: Stahl
- Draught: 230 cm
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Brand: Deutz - M.W.M.
- Power: 774
Engine hours: 5,067
- Max speed: 13
- Generator: aanwezig