Detroit 71 series 4 cil. 160hp. Beautiful cutter as a basis for conversion houseboat.
Basic data of the Ex YE 185 Jacobus
- Brand:Ex YE 185
- Motorization:Detroit 71 series 4 cil. 160hp
- Category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Additional category:Professional ship(s)
- Year of construction:1918
- Length:53.81 feet
- Width:12.30 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 13.652 VAT Paid (€ 14.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Ferrien
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The YE 185 is a ship which is suitable for conversion into a houseboat.
Although the ship has a lot of overdue maintenance, the engine and hull are in good condition.
The underwater hull was largely doubled in +/- 2010.
Due to the dimensions of 16.4 x 3.75 x 1.30 meters, this cutter is not cvo mandatory.
Due to the relatively deep fish holds, full headroom can be created with a relatively low superstructure.
In short, a ship which has a good basis, with overdue maintenance to the rigging, superstructure and aft deck.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 130 cm
- Steering system: Joystick
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Detroit
- Model: series 71 4cil
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power: 160 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 500 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Fuel tank gauge: pijlglas
- Battery: 2 x
- Voltage: 24V