Yamaha 4hp / 4-stroke long tail with recent service. Polyvalk (Ottenhome), self-bailing, wooden mast, boom & gaff. Refitted in April (hull & underwater hull). Boat is clean, complete & ready to sail.
Basic data of the Polyvalk Ottenhome
- Seller:MD Jachtbemiddeling
- Motorization:Yamaha 4hp / 4-stroke long tail with recent service
- Category:Open sailing boat
- Year of construction:onbekend
- Last refit:2021
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Quiet, electric motorboating, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:21.65 feet
- Width:6.56 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 2.446 VAT Paid (€ 2.750 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Ottenhome polyvalk from 1990s, self-bailing, wooden mast, boom & gaff with mainsail & hood, jib and Yamaha 4hp long-tail.
The Falcon has undergone a refit in April and the underwater hull has been sanded and provided with new antifouling; the hull has also been tackled, completely sanded, filled and provided with a beautiful dark blue color. There is also new white striping applied. The Yamaha 4hp - 4-stroke long-tail engine (b.j. 1999) has had a maintenance or service in the spring (new oil, filters, impeller etc.). Incl external fuel tank.
The ship looks neat and tidy again and can be sailed in the coming years with much pleasure. The falcon comes complete with halyards, sheets, lines, fenders etc.
dimensions: 6.6 x 2.0 x 0.8 mtr
Year of construction: 90s
Type: Ottenhome falcon, built by Breehorn Woudsend
The boat is on location (Oppenhuizen); for more information or viewing please make an appointment.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 80 cm